ATTENTION MOVIE WATCHERS!

>Sorry to interrupt your cinema experience but I have an announcement to make. user, sitting in seat N16, is all by himself here on his birthday. Lets all give him a birthday he'll never forget by singing Happy Birthday. Now, on the count of 3...2...Ha---

Attached: robert kinoplex.jpg (797x457, 90.8K)

erm... awkward

Y-yea haha who would go to the theater alone on their birthday

Robertbros... it hurts

at least there is no penis inspections on birthdays

Sometimes there is.

>tfw failed penis inspection and sent to the popcorn mines
why is robert so cruel bros?

Attached: popcorn mines.jpg (296x170, 4.87K)

Fuck you, user

Attached: 1623614203711.png (700x491, 446.86K)

How does Robert have all this power and agency over the kinoplex? Does he work at the counter as well as own the place?

you guys think the no-singles policy is bad at the kinoplex? try Disney World, they assign undercover agents to follow you if you go there alone as an older adult. yes, they have a pedo police that goes after suspicious single men. try it yourself if you don't believe me. it doesn't take much to get them to approach you, at least in my experience (no i'm not a pedo, i just prefer going to theme parks by myself)

That's why you bring your anvil with you when you go alone.

Robert, I never EVER uttered a racial ephitet towards you.. can I please have my small popcorn and Sno Caps.

Aww, shucks Robert. You shouldn't have.

Do I get to drop one n word like you promised

>small
why??????

> robert's kinoplex stream is still banned
it hurts too much

It's on Cytube now

o-ok Robert, I do have a little white dick are you happy

hes a small guy

The last time I ordered a large Robert chuckled and shook his head. When I went back for my refill he asked me if I wanted a trash bag instead while a hot woman coworker got visibly wet.

Are you memeing or is this real
>t. thinking of going to Disney alone since I got tickets for very cheap for once

thanks fren

Attached: buck.jpg (720x594, 35.33K)