Family meeting

>family meeting

Attached: 473C9FC5-BC02-4D98-A3F7-F31C3A404C6F.jpg (525x417, 112.33K)

>Salvadoran grenadewich with extra fragmentation and no pins? My favorite, buddy :)

I just watched this episode. Does anyone know what story mara is reading to jackson during this scene? Something about a knight riding to save a princess in a high tower

>it was janny. He was the evil one. He "moderated" and i posted. I cant let myself-

Did you say you guys are having a family meeting without inviting me?!

Attached: MV5BODMyZGVkYzEtNDE5My00ODgwLTg5NjktMTllZmUxM2Q5YmQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzIzMDQxNjQ@._V1_[1].jpg (1273x750, 205.68K)

Shane was such a coward, killing his own kids and forcing them to suffer because of his mistakes. He was such a shithead, he did nothing right the entire series

PISS

>it's a shane goes undercover as a gay prostitute episode

Nothing personal

RAYBAN GIBBONS
AS I LIVE AND BREATHE

>spared him the horror of having a dirty cop dead dad and Mara as a single broke mom
Yea he did them a favor

Mara was most likely in on killing the kids. If she was in on it Shane would have covered for her in the suicide note just like he always tried to cover for her. She was the one crying over jackson being sent to foster care. And the one thing he had over vic was his family. Mara genuinely loved shane and you could see all the happy moments they had together. The burgers, the piano, the buying roses for her. Corrine hated vic

WHAT ABOUT MY CHOICE?!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 45.54K)

Vic fucking and making out with every woman he cam across was eye roll worthy and gratuitous
>Dani
>the dog lady
>the domestic abuse lady
>The armenian girl
>the lawyer
>Kavanaugh's ex wife

Given time Mara would have hated Shane and driven his son away from him. Surely you don't think Corrine hated Vic when she was giving him three kids? Even at the start of the series she's about as happy as a moll wife kept in the dark could be.

>You told them everything? EVERYTHING?

Only bad thing about this show were the god awful music choices.

Corrine started hating Vic as she got to know Vic better and learned how much of a liar he was and how awful he was. Mara literally knew everything from almost the beginning. She knew shane was awful and a liar and the things he has done and still stuck with shane anyway. There was nothing Shane could admit to that would surprise her

Even when mara told Corrine about all his crimes, she still chose to help him. It was only when Claudette told her that Vic tried to kill a baby that she switched. She found out how far Vic's self preservation goes

Attached: 766e0f10-bfd6-0130-a14d-0ae57b6fec86.jpg (980x653, 55.16K)

Sorry Zoomie but kid rock was at the height of his popularity and the trashy music set the tone perfectly.

Most of the acting was laughably bad if we're being honest.

Covered up by shaky cam and almost entirely hand cam action. Really it's the perfect show

Even if Corrine would help vic out after the divorce it was because he was already the father of her children, not because she liked him. Mara always genuinely loved shane until the very end

BAWITDABA-DA BANG-DA-BANG-DIGGY-DIGGY-DIGGY
SAID THE BOOGIE-SAID UP JUMP THE BOOGIE

Attached: 1641072373037.gif (753x184, 59.93K)

THE KILLER IN MEEEEE IS THE KILLER IN (YOOOOOUUUUU)

Woah bro that's so meta.