Val Kilmer to reprise his role as Batman

Who is ready for some more Kilmer-kino. Now we just have to get George Clooney involved for a multiverse movie.

cnet.com/culture/entertainment/val-kilmer-says-he-would-like-to-play-batman-again/

Attached: val.jpg (1297x1231, 234.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BhUaxw0cLgQ?t=20
youtu.be/OSMue60Gg6s
youtube.com/watch?v=onNRiH7e4to
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Batman Beyond adaptation?

I'd like to piss in this lesbian girls mouth but I don't think it will happen any time soon.

he's got the voice for it

He must mean Man-Bat

Doubt

youtu.be/BhUaxw0cLgQ?t=20

If the DCEU got their shit together years ago, they could do a multiverse movie where a ton of batmen could meet up and fight baddies together

thats fucking retarded

youtu.be/OSMue60Gg6s

We have the technology.

Poor man. He aged bad. Michael Keaton was Batman before him and he still look and act just fine. It is hard to even watch Kilmet talk.

I can see DC doing this in a pathetic attempt to imitate Marvel

it's probably because of cancer

Dear God would you nerds shut the fuck up about Batman Beyond. I know you all remember it fondly. So fucking what. It wasn't very popular or culturally impactful. Hence it only lasting three seasons.

They're not going to spend $300 million to make a live action adaptation of a high-concept spinoff that was briefly a thing 20 years ago no matter how much you screech about it, just like they're never gonna make a Spider-Man 2099 movie. It's a mostly forgotten part of the character's lore. We have a better chance of seeing a Red Rain adaptation, which could actually be kino but will also never happen.

Attached: 1654886606953.jpg (400x400, 12.62K)

Could have sworn this guy died

I wonder if they will get so desperate one day as to do the clone saga. I bet contrarians will rewrite history and say the clone saga was good

Kilmer's Batman is Keaton's batman. It's the same character in continuity. And apparently, the new canon was Keatons Bats ignores Forever and B&R.

>It wasn't very popular or culturally impactful. Hence it only lasting three seasons.

Syndicated cartoons rarely get lots of seasons. Children watch repeats more so it doesn't matter. Original Batman animated only got 3 seasons.

Hollywood pisses me off. They spent all these years not helping build careers of younger male actors, relying on gimmicks, diversity, flash and trash, capeshit…. And now they raid the old peoples’ home for practically every new expected blockbuster. I’m so sick of OLD PEOPLE or literal nobody females cast in everything. If it’s an action film, they dig up Bruce Willis/The Rock/Arnold, or they cast an ugly young female. Val Kilmer belongs in a director’s chair or as a producer. This is so fucking stupid.

Correction, the original Batman animated got 2 seasons. Shark poster is a retard.

Brutal

Every industry is like this now. We are at a weird point in human history like all creativity died in the 80's and 90's and all we are doing is trying to chase those highs again and again. Everything is being recreated and dug up again. Maybe we reached the limits of what the human mind can do and refuse to come to terms with that

He is deathly ill and will most likely die the next year or two.

;_;7

Strong, silent type

He was in a commercial recently so I see why not

youtube.com/watch?v=onNRiH7e4to