Inept white guy power fantasy: the scene

inept white guy power fantasy: the scene

Attached: file.png (970x654, 694.06K)

ricecel cope: the history

seething ricecel: the Any Forums thread

white tears mug etc

if asians are still so angry at this why dont they make their own period piece where some asian guy beats up john wayne

>pitting whites vs asian
smells of Jew here

>good goyim fight among each other and stay distracted

Attached: 1649679695890.jpg (615x620, 44.75K)

Remebwr when china wo-ahahahahahahahahahaha
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That guy on the right isnt asian, hes irish

>Evil Trash: the movie

Shut up nigger

bruce lee couldn't beat any random white dude in a fight. Asians are all feminine weak people, especially today.

your average norf man could beat up bruce lee

They already did and it was complete bullshit in IP man. Where a 5'3 asian guy beats up a British boxer who is 2 feet taller than him. Completely ricecel fantasy more so than op's picture.

Alright, Any Forums. Have you ever been in a fight before? How did it start, and how did it end? School/bar/street fights all welcomed.

Attached: white_boy_challenges_chinese_man_to_fight_then_runs_away_saying_'am_i_a_beta_cuck_perhaps'[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fsupywu.mp3].webm (800x450, 3M)

inept asian small dick power fantasy the scene

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 100.87K)

I'm not sure how this works.
There are two Bruce Lees. There's
>"I will teach anybody who wants to learn Martial Arts for $1000 an hour if they want private lessons in Laurel Canyon, or on set of major motion pictures as martial arts coordinator for, or in any one of my three gyms in LA, San Francisco, or Seattle, who pissed off the asian community by sharing their Ancient Chinese Secret and learning other martial arts from people like Gene Lebell" Bruce Lee
and There's
>"Dragon the Bruce Lee is Honest Asian Nice Guy screwed by all the racist gweilo and can't pay his bills and has to flee evil racist America to make movies in Glorious China where he is killed by a spirit-demon in terrible Propaganda by Pan-Asian Imperialist Communist Chinese" Bruce Lee.

Attached: AsianButthurt.png (1804x1372, 2.43M)

>glowing this hard

Attached: 1630121545231.jpg (219x230, 11.22K)

white tears just means they want white men's cum in their pussy

Its funny how many people were filtered by this scene. Bruce lee was a master yes, but untested. Some people can teach but not fight. Perfect for coaching or holywood stunt fighter. This scene simply pokes at his aura of invincibility by showing him get tricked. They didnt fight, they were about to, but they didnt. They had a quick contest, and Bruce got baited due to his massive ego.

Lee's entire speech beforehand was "tiny dicklet ricecel power fantasy: the scene"

>josh luna
he should team up with lainey

chink bros and other insects . . . we lost . . .

Ohhh. Come on, bucko. Don't you want a... balloon?

>power fantasy
that literally happened though, Bruce Lee got his ass whooped by some random white bouncer at a bar. Also kung-fu is a meme irl and the entire genre is chink power fantasy.

Attached: 1591632130432.webm (960x540, 3M)

>NOOOOOOOOOOO STOP IT RIGHTA NAO MR PITTU! PREE HE HAD ENUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFF!

Attached: 1656620580062.webm (1080x720, 1.62M)

sound? What does he say that pisses that guy off enough to want to fight?

jews are trying to divide asians and whites again. same thread every day

Attached: jewish man at computer.jpg (1024x576, 99.7K)

Jew sisters quick . . . we are discovered . . .

asians have always been against whites, especially east asians, they with arabs and jews are the most untrustworthy people. Cambodians, vietnamese, and philipenos are good people. but chinese, corean, and japanese are not to be trusted

Attached: 1660490770278792.png (2600x2104, 1.21M)

Jews didn't divide shit, I just hate Chinese people

>asians have always been against whites, especially east asians, they with arabs and jews are the most untrustworthy people. Cambodians, vietnamese, and philipenos are good people. but chinese, corean, and japanese are not to be trusted

>Jews didn't divide shit, I just hate Chinese people

Attached: jew.jpg (474x529, 25.28K)

the whites are too clever.

>he doesn't have the sound extension added

Get the extension.

files (dot) cat (space) box (dot) moe / supywu (dot) mp3

Attached: sound.png (264x630, 101.61K)

Attached: OH NO.gif (288x136, 665.61K)

>Alright, Any Forums. Have you ever been in a fight before?
No, but streetfights are kino

Attached: 1641354475795.webm (640x800, 2.94M)

Filipino is the strongest race in the world

Attached: 1643110914595.jpg (1768x1633, 596.13K)

i hate asians but bruce was not that arrogant

You must be the most retarded glowie if you think anyone is going to download that FBI shit

Is there a WORSE place to fight than the bathroom?

>piss slippery fall
>fight will eventually end up on the ground
>piss of 50+ men all over your clothes
>if you get knocked out your face will in a puddle of piss

If you HAVE to fight, back out of the bathroom and fight outside.

Attached: 60_year_old_asian_boomer_bull_knocks_out_white_faggot_caught_molesting_children.webm (400x710, 2.97M)

>Inept Asian guy power fantasy og gets humanized.
>inept Asian guys are still projecting their seethe on the rest of the world

Attached: 1660673241040556.jpg (740x1188, 362.92K)

Attached: 1656288970269.jpg (810x1155, 420.17K)

It's Chinese and anybody who allies themselves with the Chinese by declaring themselves "Asian". "Pan-Asianism" is Chinese Imperialism.

>>asians have always been against whites, especially east asians, they with arabs and jews are the most untrustworthy people. Cambodians, vietnamese, and philipenos are good people. but chinese, corean, and japanese are not to be trusted

yes, the same as kikes too. its not just always kikes

Attached: dadae.png (1024x788, 127.36K)

This scene is by far worse than op because the Asian guy even admits he never boxed before in his life and somehow wins.

how could this happen pinkcel bros.. I thought reality was like the movies..

fighting a drunk untrained guy is very easy fren

>Ricedick Seethe: The Post

Attached: 1661003405949159.jpg (207x244, 10.83K)

Slowest punch I've ever seen, how drunk is this dude?