AvP

It’s a good movie. It’s not great, but it’s a serviceable action/adventure movie. Even with a PG-13, it has some decent gore. Small bits of human blood - I’ll always love the shot of the cloaked predator with blood dripping from his claws - and plenty of alien gore too. There’s a shot of an alien that’s been disemboweled, intestines spilling out on to and melting the floor. It’s fine and fun.

And it’s a much better prequel than the ones Ridley Scott made.

Attached: C560820D-F6DB-4DC6-AC9D-2490AD41E177.jpg (2048x1436, 2.81M)

wasted lance henriksen

i saw that lady say "its like a condom, id rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it" and i think about it once a week

It had better characters too.
"We are fathers we don't have the luxury of giving up."

Predator homeworld and sacrifice chamber scenes are kino.

lmao that line always lived rent free in my head too

Nah. He’s an integral part to the story here and it’s a nice reference to the future. Plus he’s lance. He’s always great.

Had a serious case of jungle fever from late 90s to end of the 2000s.
Eraser, AvP, Monster's Ball, Kill Bill, X-men, Resident Evil 5.
What happened bros?

Attached: sanaa-lathan-body-814631053.jpg (446x669, 79.42K)

Chick from eraser looked white AF in that movie. But ngl, Sanaa Lathan in AvP really does it for me. Idk why. I would fuck the shit out of her. She could have my children on god

I agree

why can't they cast blacks that look like that anymore?

there's no really homeworld iirc that still the earth
in requiem you get to see just a quick small bit of it

Babe certified

Attached: sanaa-lathan-2000-577996278f354f3b989d8d9d2ec73be1.jpg (973x2000, 178.96K)

Most black chicks are ugly as sin but my god

I want to suffocate between her thighs

I liked it because by that point I was kinda sick of seeing Predators dab on earthlings with their superior weaponry. Sniping people while invisible is no different to those boomers in air conditioned shooting nests sniping at deer.

It's shit. New movies being even more shit doesn't make it any better.

AvP should be happening in the future like games and comics. Movies completely fucked up. Now that Prey showed everyone that people want Predators in different times maybe we will finally get a real AvP movie. They can literally just adapt the second game it had a great story.

I remember watching the DVD making of and they were hyping up the negress main character to be the next big thing in Hollywood and we never heard from her ever again

Filtered

>And it’s a much better prequel than the ones Ridley Scott made.
Nah, Prometheus is a pleb filter, AvP is for videogame capeshit faggots

At least it’s not retarded like Prometheus. The aliens helped create humans? Gtfo Ridley.

Blade Runner Vs Predator when? I want to see a predator get their shit pushed in by a surprise retard strength Replicant that duped their infrared.

why is that dumb

Because it means that humans are genetically related to the Alien?

That would work in they did a predator vs colonial marines. Like, it can’t see the synthetic because it doesn’t have body heat or a heart beat.

based 2nd ammendment supporter

Feministm