The charges, officer?

>The charges, officer?

Attached: jig-saw.png (1560x880, 1.01M)

booby traps are illegal

not when its on your own property

Attached: jigsawmovie.jpg (2250x1269, 381.5K)

kidknapp
i know he didnt actually do it but there is some gay law where if you tell someone to do it and they do its a crime
look at charlie manson

The charges are ruining a great first movie with horrific sequels

Jigsaw really should’ve hired a lawyer.

especially when its on your own property

the first 5 where fucking great despite being a blatant gore fest
lost me at 6 and then fucking 3d

I've been a lawyer for almost 30 years now and I actually took the time to go through all the Saw movies to try and disprove the 'Jigsaw walks' theory. I scrutinised every single scene, every single line of dialogue, all the little details someone not familiar with the finer points of the law wouldn't consider. I often paused to take notes when I thought I might have found some sort of angle from which to prosecute him (even if I knew it was flimsy at best). 8 movies later and I had nothing.

There is just no feasible way any court would be able to charge Jigsaw. He manages to jump through just about every legal loophole there is and come out clean on the other side. I actually respect the amount of effort that's gone into these movies, clearly their legal advisors knew what they were doing.

I really hate to say this, but Jigsaw walks. Every time.

forcibly bringing others onto your own booby trapped property is highly illegal

I've been a lawyer for almost 30 years now and I actually took the time to go through all the Saw movies to try and disprove the 'Jigsaw walks' theory. I scrutinised every single scene, every single line of dialogue, all the little details someone not familiar with the finer points of the law wouldn't consider. I often paused to take notes when I thought I might have found some sort of angle from which to prosecute him (even if I knew it was flimsy at best). 8 movies later and I had nothing.

There is just no feasible way any court would be able to charge Jigsaw. He manages to jump through just about every legal loophole there is and come out clean on the other side. I actually respect the amount of effort that's gone into these movies, clearly their legal advisors knew what they were doing.

I really hate to say this, but Jigsaw walks. Every time.

If you abduct a person and attach a deadly device to their body and it kills them, that is considered murder. You people are retards.

their own actions brought them there. good luck convincing a jury otherwise

Former judge here, none of the players were kids and napping isn't illegal.

i dont think he did, didnt he always get other people to do his dirty work he just engineered the traps?
i cant remember that much but im sure thats the gist

>I just forcefully put you in a situation where you can kill yourself or suffer in extreme agony that's not murder

Attached: 1648856116961.gif (590x540, 277.64K)

yes, yes, we all know the pasta

Kidnapping.
illegal holding of prescription drugs
illegal usage of prescription drugs
coercion to murder, torture, blackmail
conspiracy to commit a slew of felony offenses ranging from kidnapping, drug use, murder, torture, blackmail, political extremism, terrorism.

That's just a few.

>well the clinton campaign in collusion with russian agents have produced a smear dossier that we now hand to the media and then give to the fbi who will use those media reports to "confirm" your "crimes" and then lie to a judge to spy on you

hey if it almost works to coup a elected president it certainly will actually work on this psycho

well fuck, im annoyed now
very bad movie because its not realistic

Former ICJ judge here. Technically, he can be charged with taking people from one location to another one without their explicit will and signature. It is also true that he can be charged with putting people in situations that bear the risk of bodily injury and potentially fatal consequences. However, and this is important in understanding how such people are convicted. Jigsaw's intentions also fall into the equation which means that he a) intends to teach his "victims" a lesson for life and thus make them better persons, b) he gives them explicit instructions how to learn that lesson and c) he acts without malice.

Moreover, on the aspect of kidnapping. Evidence obviously would show that he is too frail to actively kidnap someone, ergo this would be instantly dropped in a serious court.

he did it himself at first, then later when he got lackeys they did it for him

shitty copy pasta

these threads are always people just pretending to be retarded

TILL I COLLPASE
IM SPILLING THESE TRAPS
Does anyone have the Jigsaw rap lyrics?

>their own actions brought them there
i didn't shoot them, officer, the gun did

bait.
It's a class 1 felony to plot general terrorism.

oh shit yeah he fucking does in the first movie and im sure the second
i think im just creating headcanon for it to seem cooler than it was

it's another pasta, an old one

what communist, totalitarian hellhole do you come from?

earth

knifing the police officer was classic castle doctrine
show me the warrant

Kidnap and endangering animals (americans)

> he thinks cops will allow the castle doctrine to apply to themselves
kek
lmao even

The cops were in the wrong. Before the scene of them entering Jigsaw's crib, one of the cops is like, no warrant no problem. The logic of the films pubishes them for not abiding by their own laws.

Attached: 1661034774268830.jpg (851x449, 209.21K)

He had people do it for him, which ties him into conspiracy to commit a felony.
Old man jigsaw’s getting that wrinkly bussy stretched in prison no matter how you slice it.

Why does this guy ride a bike everywhere anyway

Damn bro that's crazy. Do you think they really torturd people for the show? Like do you think the traps and stuff were real?

It’s fun.

DA for a non flyover state city here
I would not touch any of the jigsaw cases for prosecution as there are too many gray areas.
The jigsaw walks.

Most of Europe, USA, Canada, Australia?
It's illegal to knowingly place booby traps on any property where and I quote
>there is reasonable usage of a walking area, door way, etc
I think there was one guy who got away with creating a false staircase, where if you removed a specific portion the staircase would cave in about half way up. dude broke his leg going up to try and steal jewelry and shit.
Guy got away with it because it was impossible to prove he actually created the problem and he simply argued it was a known issue that he was in the middle of fixing.
You can't in any first world country rig a shotgun device to a doorway in the hopes of getting an intruder.

This. Based law. Weeds out cowards.
You’re gonna hold that shotgun and shoot the intruder yourself like a goddamn man.

We’re talking about states with actual justice systems, we already know you guys’ll let anyone get away with anything.

>Most of Europe, USA, Canada, Australia?
Nope.
It is simplicity itself to leave a bicycle, pair of jordans or some rims in your backyard and with a bit of imagination, any creature that touches them will come to bloody or fiery end.

>You can't in any first world country rig a shotgun device to a doorway in the hopes of getting an intruder.
What if you have a tiger trap with pillows at the bottom and when the intruder falls in there's a shotgun that he can kill himself with and you just happen to play tik tok songs really loudly on repeat? Is that illegal?

Tax evasion
Forgery

I'm a head detective and general law expert in a hardened cop town. The guys at the station bust my balls for looking like Donnie Wahlberg. Anyways, I've been looking into this Jigsaw guy for years. Turns out, all of his twisted death traps fall through every legal loophole I could find. I hate to say it but there's no choice but to let the son of a bitch walk.

Well i mean i do believe it's completely reasonable to rig a booby trap if you are the only one living in a home and you leave your home.
No one should legally be going into the house, so therefore I don't have an issue with it.
However if you're home, you should be actively defending your own property.

Reminds me of a guy who post on Any Forums sometimes who says he has a strobe light and audio system rigged to his doors and windows.
If you set it off it starts blaring industrial metal and strobes at a db range that every neighbor could hear. Would make most intruders unironically shit themselves and the added bonus of a strobe light in a unfamiliar territory is also a tactical disadvantage. As the owner can easily train to respond to the strobe.

That's not a booby trap though, but an alarm system that provides tactical advantage.

I'm Oprah, I have a long career of successful talk shows, I have to agree with you, our legal system is incredibly flawed and would love to have this 'Jigsaw' on my show for an interview

>Well i mean i do believe it's completely reasonable to rig a booby trap if you are the only one living in a home and you leave your home.
What if your house catches on fire and it kills a fireman who goes into your home to save you?