What the fuck were they thinking? Is she on original books?!

What the fuck were they thinking? Is she on original books?!

Attached: lawdofdemrangz.jpg (1280x1920, 420.97K)

test but also sneed

Attached: SNEED.png (600x784, 318.97K)

why are persians still our enemies just by looks ? i feel a crusade raging in me just by looking at their faces

oh lawd, here we go again

yes she is, and in the books she's described as black

>Persian
Are you trolling or just a retarded burger? Persians are somewhere between white and Arab, this bitch is a subsaharan African

LOOOOOOORD OF THEM RAAAAAANGS

I only wish the dark races came up with their own stories. Why steal another's culture?

*black church choir begins harmonizing*
>Oh lawww.....Oh lawwwww dem rangs
*they harmonize louder*
>DEM RANGZ POWERFUL...DEM RANGZ O' POWAH
*black choir starts hooting and stomping their feet*
>LAWDY LAWDY LAWD DEM RANGZ OH DEM RANGZ
*church congregation is twerking in the aisles*
>JESUS HELP ME DEM RANGZ POWERFUL OH LAW DEM RANGz

Yeah she kills one of the Ring Eater dragons Galcalagar in the Durin's Abyss

Keyed

She's literally a cancelled syrup bottle.

you never seen a persian before uh?

>I only wish the dark races came up with their own stories. Why steal another's culture?
jew subversion

lol fake fantasy stories are now white culture

Attached: 1661070521717006.png (696x661, 804.07K)

I'm a Tolkien scholar, and I can confirm she's described as a stunning and brave woman of colour who don't take no shit from bitch ass niggas.

They have no stories. Maybe at some point they did, but they could never be written down because they never invented a writing system.

Black Rock has a lot invested in us better not piss them off.

Attached: 1647922639878.png (250x154, 42.92K)

Yes. Things created by Whites are part of White culture. How could they be considered anything else. Make your own things, you filthy thief.

not him, but you have misunderstood the other user. Fantasy stories are not "white culture". They are just based on european mythology. But that's not the point. The point is that black people never create their own stories.
Can you mention a fantasy series (based on any mytholohy) that was created by a black person?