What a unique character

i wonder how they will adapt her

Attached: D_nj2LOW4AADPG-.jpg (440x650, 50.92K)

N

Would have been cool if they filmed the Endless in black and white but everything else was in color

I

i always have the perfect casting choice

Attached: irene death.jpg (1091x926, 391.68K)

asians can't be goth, it's purely white thing

...aaaaaaand they turned her into a generic nignog. Clap clap, how heckin diverse (really we've never seen that done before), sooooo progressive.

what's this

Attached: 1651731866824.webm (1658x1080, 2.5M)

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Attached: 1651226959731.jpg (244x250, 7.37K)

some kpop group? I don't fucking know

I hate Korean shit but thats not a bad choice

Saw this a few weeks ago. But shorter hair, right makeup, pretty solid choice.

I honest to god think all the blacks is a reverse marketing strategy in the hopes the criticism gets anti racists or sympathy fans to engage. Because be it period drama or here, race swapping to ugly blacks is just so off putting.

I think be it vidya or movies, if the race swapping was cute asians, barely anyone would care.

Attached: d3f8497cb59e33714a9561699aeed39b.jpg (1080x1350, 112.45K)

Plenty of Japs and Koreans can pull it off, just depends on the Asian

You are literally the best (in getting results, but worst in every other way) troll on this entire website, and I fall for your baits every single time despite them being the most obvious baits ever.
God! I just want to punch you!

cringe

they can't, pan faced gooks need to look as feminine as possible so they don't look like men. This is because all Asian women look like Asian men with makeup and a wig.

It astonishes me that Korea, a country with the highest dental/plastic surgery rate per capita, values beauty so much.

How is it you come from a country where everyone has fucked up teeth and faces and you value beauty so much, how the fuck does that work.

fucking hell that one on the right is hideous
just imagine what she's like when not caked in makeup

She looks like she should be black.

DING DING DING

she's actually a goddess

Attached: 1609442139651.webm (1070x1078, 1.11M)

How do people find these things attractive? And even if they do, how do you choose one over the other? They all look the same.

wrong pic
every member of loona is beautiful

Attached: 1580455101877.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

they could have at least stuck with the goth motif that is the entire point of the character

Attached: black goth girls.jpg (1819x1890, 1.9M)

Asians wearing makeup

that is just the Make-up user, please take your meds against yellow fever, you aren't well...

Attached: 1656434128906.jpg (250x228, 5.79K)

I know it's like a racist trope but they unironically do all look the same since they all get the same operations done by plastic surgeons, same for the guys who come out looking like mannequins, just sad and creepy

Things can always be improved.

easy, because once you see what is really beutiful (when the Gooks first gazed at western pretty faces) you become desperate to escape your hellhole.

If your country is so so in beuty standarts there is less culture shock and less need to escape.

Attached: 1658167628218139.jpg (960x694, 84.28K)

>be american
>see white character get replaced with a nigger
>beg for another nigger
Everytime.

This. Not going to lie it would still bug me but I'd at least be willing to give it a chance and hear them out when they say they cast who they cast because they genuinely believed she was the best but as soon as the pics surfaced and she was just black with zero character traits or aesthetic of the original I knew it was just negro stunt casting. Again.