The trans actress from BATGIRL is pleading David Zaslav to save the movie

The trans actress from BATGIRL is pleading David Zaslav to save the movie.

Attached: file.png (754x751, 336.93K)

I HATE JOURNALISM ! I HATE JOURNALISM!

He will never be a woman

>Women actresses demand to be called actor
>Tranny actors demand to be called actresses

Kek, clown world is the gift that keeps on taking.

>tranny doesn't understand they already declared the loss and took the tax credit
There's those brain problems again

no

Attached: E2WLDxgWYAkKvTm.jpg (500x574, 73.21K)

Attached: mILLIONdOllarSmiLe.png (1091x1143, 1.09M)

Attached: 45128-4521-45212.png (969x859, 434.24K)

honestly i would

Attached: LMAOHAHA.png (685x819, 107.73K)

How the fuck did a story about two wagecucks and their NEET best friend become such a beloved children's cartoon and somewhat of a cultural insitution?

>“As one of many who poured our hearts into the making of this movie, I ask that this measure be reconsidered,” Aquino wrote Wednesday night on Twitter. “As much as I’ve tried my best to be strong these past few weeks, I’d find myself crying, for lack of a better term, from grief, and tonight was one of those nights.”
>Aquino says she’s spent nights holding back tears. It helped, she says, when she talked through the situation with a friend, who likened the head of a company to “one large cog atop increasingly small cogs underneath.”
>“One seemingly small movement by this large cog may seem relatively tiny, but for those little cogs at the bottom, they can be spinning ten-fold and the effects can be seismic,” she said.
>Addressing Zaslov directly, she wrote: “I can only endeavor to understand how one feels when tasked with tending to the bottom line like you have. I can’t even begin to imagine what one in your position goes through having such great responsibility to attend to. I do know and ask, with something like ‘Batgirl’ that’s a product of our hearts and souls, that the little cogs not simply be seen as widgets whose fates are determined by an equation to benefit the bottom line. More than widgets, we are fellow human beings and artists who, when given the chance, can outperform the equation and multiply the bottom line exponentially.”
>“If a month ago, there wasn’t a marketing budget for ‘Batgirl,’ I’d venture to say that that has been taken care of by the turn of events these past few weeks,” she said. “We’ve been fortunate to have such amazing supporters since the beginning, from Glasgow where we filmed and from all over the world. Now, more people know about our labor of love and are eager to see the movie. I do hope you get to read this letter. Consider releasing ‘Batgirl.’ She’s always been an underdog and has nowhere to go but up.”

Attached: file.png (634x764, 668.63K)

What about this character attracts so many jewish feminist dykes

not that i want to defend these fuckers but that's fake and gay

would

Attached: 1641470845217.png (384x389, 34.56K)

No its real, they literally cried that all the footage was gone. They have the audacity to think it was theirs in the first place. They were hired monkeys to call cut and action. All the footage belongs to the company footing the bill.

good lord even "passing" trannies look uncanny as shit

why even bother lmao

sorry you're not part of the tribe.

Attached: file.png (753x539, 84.31K)

YOU WILL NEVER BE A MOVIE

Attached: file.png (753x708, 99.43K)

Attached: file.png (758x624, 97.26K)

a tweet is not a letter, stupid tranny

Attached: file.png (744x827, 125.54K)

It's just a fucking comic book movie, I know the situation sucks for people who worked on the film but the world can survive with one less capeshit franchise film in existence

Attached: file.png (748x203, 31.75K)

tl;dr I'm fucked in the head.

ACK soon

I fucking love the Snyder schizos. Bless you crazy hearts. Go on bullying the ever-loving fuck of everyone on social media.

Attached: file.png (743x307, 41.67K)

You have his email address u stupid fuck. Why are you writing it online? You know why. Attention. ACK yourself

She's trying to ratio him.

Didn't they already delete the footage? Christ it must have been awful. Imagine being too terrible for the DCEU

It wasn't deleted, fucking morons
Some system admin just revoked their permissions to those partions/workspaces on the the server.
>It's GONE!! Better call up fucking Deadline!
god people are so fucking stupid

This single guy managed to turn the discussion on her Twitter rant onto the Snydercut. Fucking A.