Alan Moore makes Rorschach to be a hypocrite, terrible detective...

>Alan Moore makes Rorschach to be a hypocrite, terrible detective, murdering psychopathic manchild who's binary morality cannot coexist with the real world.
>He's still loved and people actually take his retarded black and white morality to heart.
Why?

Attached: RorschachLiveAction.jpg (1024x488, 99K)

I dont even remember. The movie was so bogged down with soap opera drama and blue dicks to focus.

Because people that make a stand for something are more admirable than cucks who need to double check with society on every little thing they do to make sure they're fitting in.

why do you keep making the same thread moron

when leftists create strawmen to hate, they are generally beloved, because leftists are shitty people

>dude you're suppose to just quietly accept that this new world is built upon the blood and corpses of millions of innocent people

he's the only person who isn't a hypocrite lol, that's the entire point

>If there's too much blue cock, this guy has fevered nightmares, dreams I mean, like sweaty fevered dreams, from the blue cock, that's been all over head. Cock, cock, cock.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 15.46K)

hrm, possible homosexual detected. must investigate further.

>I'still thinkin bout thos beans

Are people supposed to hate someone that kills murderers?

Thats every society in human history

>you can't just torture pedophiles because... BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T, OK????

>face is black and white
>morality is black and white

Kino.

Because someone has done a bad action that gives you moral permission to kill them? If that's the case I could justify killing everyone.

This plus he's a pretty good detective, in the comics atleast

There's already a thread, retard.

Attached: 1651011492205.png (779x824, 486.11K)

>This is how a leftist's brain works

Attached: 1657738627830.png (404x479, 63.8K)

Pedophilia is the worst crime you can commit, retard.

A flawed character isn't the same thing as a strawman, retard.

>man kidnaps child
>rapes her
>hacks her body apart
>feeds to dogs
Most of us would love to see him killed IRL. As a pedophile yourself, it's easy to see why you might be worried.