Cast Away (2000)

Attached: 409BD820-9F61-4591-8043-9DC6991026D0.png (449x302, 125.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHtgKIFoQfE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Worst part of the movie was him just miraculously running into the next love of his life at the very end and deciding to follow her.

I kinda just liked the idea that he and his last interest before the marooning had a moment where they were illogical due to old feelings and he has to just deal with the trauma and loss alone.

Nah hollywood needs a happy ending. A good looking guy can be single for years, but fucking day 3 he runs into Sheryl Crow or whoever the fuck and she just has the hots for plain old motha fuckin Tom Hanks. Sure.

Is this the most classic non classic movie of all time? Everyone has seen it but is anyone really passionate about Cast Away?

watch Paris, Texas instead. It mogs anything attempts Zemeckis ever made at drama.

Attached: paris texas.jpg (1788x1080, 324.77K)

I cried when he lost Wilson, I'll admit it

>is anyone really passionate about Cast Away?
no

Stupid skank couldn't even wait from him to come back before jumping on some other guy's dick.

I'M SORRY WILSON!

SO YOU WERE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND FOR 10 YEARS
THAT DON'T IMPRESS ME MUCH

Is that the same bar that blew in the Untouchables?

Attached: 1637361625268.png (291x263, 60.28K)

>living on an island away from a pozzed society is...le bad!

>youtube.com/watch?v=LHtgKIFoQfE
>Wilson, I'm sorry! Wilson, I'm sorry!

Attached: file.png (224x351, 139.58K)

if wilson was a little girl instead of a ball would hanks have ***** her?

underrated kino

does this phenomenon has a name when a human projects human emotion, behaviour and feelings to an object ? When someone has feelings for a lifeless inanimate object ?

Anthropomorphism?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism
But when it becomes too strong, it devolves into a mental disorder called "Over-active empathy".
Before the 21st century, we used to call that phenomenon "behaving like a huge faggot".

I have ice in my glass

i thought he drove away after that. the end was like him standing at the crossroads of life or something.

Hanks is one of the top child predators in Hollywood, which is saying something

cuck movie