What the fuck, This was actually good

What the fuck, This was actually good.

Attached: brokeback.jpg (1920x2560, 3.06M)

yeah i remember visiting afreinds house ages ago and his mother was watching it so i sat and watched like 20 mins or so thinking this is interesting, then it gets to the bit where his wife catches them kissing so i just went to m freinds room

did they really spontaneously have anal sex out in the middle of nowhere? i turned it off at that moment

Attached: 7g6f4d.webm (840x472, 2.39M)

I liked it a lot
I'm not gay but I really felt the emotions they were going through
I thought it was beautiful but also very depressing
That scene where you hear the story that Jack's character was told about the gay man beaten to death was great

its like the crying game where you hear all the memes and jokes but then you watch it and its actually really good and almost totally forget the memes

The ending was great, completely did not see it coming.

>What the fuck, This was actually good.
that’s what you said after he finished pumping your virgin pink ass with his delicious fat cock

enjoy your monkeypox

Miss me with that gay shit

If you like food you should watch Ang Lee's Eat Drink Man Woman

It's a kino family drama but the food scenes in it are amazing.

>food scenes in it are amazing.
massive understatement, shits magic

Wyoming bros… is this movie really all we’re known for?

Yeah I watched it on a whim because all I knew about it was "haha le gay cowboys" but I was surprised. The ending is genuinely sad and over all its a very melancholic movie, very well made and very beautiful. I feel like it would have been just as good with any two people in a forbidden romance instead of two gay guys, which is a testament to how good the movie is overall

It's shit. Why is everyone sad over the consequences of their actions?

Ledger a Faggot

Guys, I think I'm falling for a man. I always saw myself as bi, but aromantic when it came to guys. I really only saw them as sex objects.

I watched a film with a guy this week, we cuddled. It felt so nice. Hes so pretty to me. He smells nice.

What the fuck do I say to my family?

Attached: 1523498446595.png (780x818, 163.45K)

Tell me more and I will try to help you.

apologize to them, tell them it wasn't there fault and you chose it yourself

Your family? As in parents or your wife and kids... if it’s parents just don’t tell anyone you’re a fag. If you’re married then it’s probably a bad idea to be the gay dad in the closet

Do you still love your wife? Do you see her with the same eyes as that guy?
Maybe its gonna end as an affair or not.

I like the music a lot

We met via grindr. Fucking stupid I know. We talked and we just clicked. He seemed to draw a line though, if we met it would be a date. Thats it. I really wanted to fuck so I just said why not? We went on the date after talking for a while. Date went well and I kept talking to him.

Then we did another date, got to his house, watched a movie, he put his head on my chest and I felt a calm wash over me. It wasn't even sexual. After the film we made out for probably 30 minutes. It was nice. It felt right.

Attached: 1589516628020.gif (245x163, 825.63K)

Im not fucking married. I just mean my siblings and parents and shit.

you are gay

i never watched it, i don't need to see to guys scuking each other's cocks and swallong cum
>15 minute felching scene
no thanks

Ahh.
Did you ever liked a woman in that way?
If yes, you are maybe just bi and selective.

It's taken me 16 years for me to come to terms with my sexuality and I'm definitely not gay
At most I'm slightly prison gay but I don't want to have sex with men, I'm heterosexual and like pussy

Have you ever had a relationship with a woman?

Nothing this intimate. Usually just sexual or platonic.

>I'm not gay
>I may be prison gay
NIGGA THATS GAY LMAO