Was the Macaulay Culkin arc the lowest point of Redlettermedia?

Was the Macaulay Culkin arc the lowest point of Redlettermedia?

Attached: 53EB7875-F388-44FC-913A-A9F31A762C0F.jpg (1176x600, 335.5K)

that and when they had women in it

no it was the fat faggot that killed his wife

I'd say he was one if the better celebrity guests. His faggot friend on the other hand...

culkin is only there to funnel his drug money through a "successful company"

>Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Attached: musicnerd.jpg (254x290, 17.37K)

Nope, the MaCulkin episodes were all pretty good. The issue was just that there were too many of them in a relatively short amount of time. Mack's chemistry with the group is pretty good, but his energy level doesn't really match as well. Hell, even his Bunny Ears sidekick guy is fine ... I can understand why a lot of people don't like him, but he's at least a tier or two above their worst guests.

That said, I think I'd argue that we're currently in the lowest point. The earliest episodes were a little too short (~30-40 minutes) and didn't give enough time for a proper synopsis and commentary to be made along with jokes. But at the moment we're regularly hitting 1 hr 30 min episodes, and it feels like they're just not editing for quality content as much. I feel like the sweet spot for the average episode was ~1 hr, with time either side depending on the type of episode.

It's not the "worst" episode as such, but I'd argue that the lowest point was Blood Shack. They very clearly didn't have as much to say about it as they though, but were pressed for time and had to go ahead with the video anyway (they say as much during the panel). The result was a lackluster episode that had several segments/jokes explicitly played just to pad the runtime. It's the sort of episode they really should have scrapped, or if they had the time, added an extra video to the discussion.

it did go on for far too long but so long as they had fun together then I'm glad it happened

No, but Macaulay Culkin's normie tier humor just didn't gel hugely well with the bitter, dry, sarcastic humor of the guys.

>that had several segments/jokes explicitly played just to pad the runtime
I still was more able to enjoy it than later ones for some reason. the latest one i can't watch because of the bullying inappropriateness and other painful cringes. there were like 3 tapes with awkward adult kid interactions that is too much.
They can't be blamed i guess but they do quite often do this thing where the otherwise comfy video to watch while eating or going to sleep has some totally casual cut to gore. I'm glad they got dinged at least, once with a underage lock on the vid, to remind them they're desensetized freaks and not normal

Whew. Going after the man's wife and kids is just low even for this board standards.

Ok, Mysonsdad.

Macaulay Is alright, his jewish handler though is annoying as fuck and brings nothing.

Attached: ivwr9sv7z6c91.jpg (1024x610, 132.23K)

>I still was more able to enjoy it than later ones for some reason.
Yeah, like I said, I don't think it ended up being their "worst" episode, it's more that it just felt like the "laziest" one they've produced.

>to remind them they're desensetized freaks and not normal
I mean, they've always done videos with questionable content like that. Children safety videos - including their constantly making rape jokes, etc - have been on the Wheel since the start. And they've always actively cheered for videos with violent re-enactments. Look at the episodes with tapes like Exploding Varmints, they have Surviving Edged Weapons in their hall of fame, in an early Wheel video they were massively disappointed about the lack of re-enactments in Tree-Stand Safety. This is just standard stuff for them, it seems weird to be criticizing this content in only their more recent videos.

AIDSMoby spinoff when?

Truly epic

why does Any Forums hate him? It looked like they were all having fun, and they were indifferent enough about his fame to make him one of the guys, especial mike.

this is when i stopped watching rlm entirely

more like REDDITletter media

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22.01K)

*is the best part of RLM*

Attached: Josh.jpg (1680x939, 170.91K)