Some straight guy like you, giant stick up his ass, age what - 60? He's just gonna breaking bad?

>Some straight guy like you, giant stick up his ass, age what - 60? He's just gonna breaking bad?

Attached: BABA435A-8A3F-4200-A784-6F8438C942C5.jpg (719x427, 213.34K)

pure kino

I don't get it, what did Vince mean by this?

Attached: 1648409130550.png (735x539, 689.21K)

This is Jesse, what I can't stand is fat Jesse. Fat Jesse in the final season of breaking bad, fat Jesse in that stupid flashback, fat Jesse who was kept in a pen for a year, fat Jesse in El Camino. Fat Jesse was a mistake.

Why is his voice two octaves lower now?

BITCH

I thought todd fed jesse buckets of ice cream

>Yeah.. it's meant to be totally next level.. like goodbye ben and jerry's, hello todd's super whip you know what I'm saying.. it's got the like chocolate chips all mixed up in there with the mint ice cream.. just a total taste sensation

You mean Todd right?

>how do we make white guys look worse than literal cartels?
>uh make them le nazis
>no, worse!
>uh make them force someone to cook meth
>worse!
>uh, uh have them make someone a slave to cook meth and have him live in a literal hole in the ground shitting in a bucket
>it's missing something...
>have him be chained and collared to a wall as well
>perfect
Bravo Vince

kek, literally every single Mexican in the show is evil and/or a cartel affiliate and yet you fags still bitch about the nazis in Season 5

>literally every single Mexican in the show is evil and/or a cartel affiliate

Attached: 1631711683899.png (952x1244, 610.42K)

Waaah literally all the villains from seasons 1-4 were hispanic or black then they threw in some scummy white guys at the end waaahh.

the dea is evil, glowie

i knew you were gonna respond with this shit, Gomez and Marco are American-raised. the show's native Mexicans are literally all violent criminals lmao, they might as well be fucking orcs

bravo vince!

Attached: 1638144738981.jpg (387x420, 47.67K)

It was a dumb villain (de)escalation to wrap up the final season. They went from a disciplined cartel agent who played the long-game building a perfect distribution front over decades to completely control the drug market and get revenge against his bosses to...prison nazzi thugs in the desert, lol. Somewhere between Crazy 8 and Tuco in organization level, but they still had to make them the final villain.

Attached: 1360813629346.png (500x281, 158.12K)

I rest my case

Attached: 360[1].jpg (360x360, 10.45K)

omg so cool hes just like me

This is what annoyed me about them. Walt spends the whole series working up the ladder, first fighting some meth cooks and dealers, then a mid-leven cartel boss who has a whole city of dealers beneath him, them eventually a successful business man with a regional drug empire who eliminated an entire cartel. Then for the final season some mid-level chump baddies come out of nowhere as the final boss.

hank was the final villain