He might be a bit of a weirdo but he’s also one of the last true leading men left in Hollywood...

He might be a bit of a weirdo but he’s also one of the last true leading men left in Hollywood. I don’t know if I’ll still bother watching movies after Tom and the rest of his generation retire.

Attached: 6ECCF719-1DC4-476B-8193-8BA8B193F846.jpg (452x678, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywood.com/movies/cruise-day-declared-in-japan-57163300
businessinsider.com/the-church-of-scientologys-most-trusted-lawyers-2012-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he usually sucks but he makes bugs and jews seethe so praise lord Xenu

bugs? they adore him. there's even cruise day in japan - 10th october. chinks also adore him and they are upset the government banned latest top gun

hollywood.com/movies/cruise-day-declared-in-japan-57163300

Bug government then, whatever

>>He might be a bit of a weirdo

HE abandoned his daughter because Dave Miscavige told him to. Fuck him.

Attached: scientology-cruise-miscavige-evil-18x400.jpg (618x400, 50.13K)

Why do plebs like OP fail to realize cinema has existed for 120+ years and there are thousands of great movies out there?

Only man to make Cruise look tall.

>He might be a bit of a weirdo
That's a god damn understatement if I've ever heard one. The guy's a scientologist, he's one box office bomb away from going full schizo

You're an ignorant faggot who got btfo

I will put myself inside of his daughters life and thrust repeatdily. She doesn't need him.

>makes kino like Cocktail on the side
Just Cruise things

Attached: vanilla_sky.jpg (706x724, 276.29K)

Nah, obviously that user or you are retarded, bugs hate him for it too. I was just trying to be cordial, my mistake when dealing with yellow slant eyed jews.

Katie's dad is a top tier lawyer

i liked the meme where he looked all sweaty and red, and would get redder with every new post

Its true. He is a wee man.

Attached: tiny-3.jpg (587x397, 44.61K)

Scientology has a fucking battalion of top tier lawyers.

businessinsider.com/the-church-of-scientologys-most-trusted-lawyers-2012-9

Attached: Darkness-0,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 69.36K)

His last effort was barely disguised capeshit, what do I care if he builds a cinematic universe where quiptopia bombs quipistan. He can keep his nostalgia, female instructionalism, doing it for the mutts.

Xenu is the villain in scientology

Nope. South Park was wrong. They misinterpreted it.

Attached: scientology.jpg (365x273, 26.73K)

He's the best actor of all time.

When you look at top caliber like that, someone who had a really seminal performance, was influential, had a strong consistent career, variety etc. the only other person who comes to mind is DDL, maybe De Niro.

To be in the ungodly amount of kino and great flicks that Tom has been it and to remain an A lister leading man for an unbroken 40 years is nothing short of truly spectacular.

I love how much energy he puts into his work and how confidently he is willing to make himself vulnerable on screen. Maybe Scientology is a very toxic cult, but it was magic for Tom, or maybe he really is simply that amazing.

There is no other actor I respect more, no matter how pretentious or obsessively 'method' they get - how many self-masturbatory tricks they need to create an experience for themselves to be able to perform. Tom will just show up, give it his all and deliver every time.

>DDL
He never drew a dime.