Oh my god

Oh my god

Attached: 9F89D25C-A573-4707-BFB1-CB9D5D40F014.jpg (735x795, 87.13K)

i want to impregnante this downie aussie so much

She's 1/8th abo

So 7/8ths of her body turned out white but the 1/8th of her body around her mouth/jaw area is abbo. Bizarre looking, truly.

she does looks like the product of incest so good casting, i just dont think she will pull off the queen role later in the show, she's so tiny and frail.

I just spoiled myself with the Dance of Dragons whole plot and think this will be kino af

Is that why her mouth is fucked up? I could tell something was off

I can help make her children 1/16th, though.

My fucking sides
This is considered 10/10 in United Soviets of Muttistan

why are angl*s so vile and repulsive?

Abo mutts keep the boong nose and lips all the way down to 1/32 or even 1/64 abo

give monke gf

I don't get it, if you're a celeb your height, genealogy, etc. is all public knowledge, how and why?

he's making shit up

Uh, what are you asking?

she gets recast halfway through

butt-ugly martians live action?

reckon she's a virgin?

my cute spud

Attached: my princess wife.webm (1920x960, 2.24M)

Fuck off shill

lmfao

MILKY MYCOCK

how long until we can timeskip and get rid of her

really? makes sense, she couldnt pull off the mature role, thats good cause her friend that is gonna be queen too is young af also, we gon get some actual hotties

this bitch is 22 wtf?

>hotties
sorry to break it to you

Attached: Olivia-Cooke-Emma-DArcy-Rhaenyra-Alicent-House-of-the-Dragon-609210b.jpg (556x370, 55.23K)

Writers cast their wet dream of being n*gger but with white body. It is truly disturbing what the woke crowd really want.

They kept n*gger face, that it the identity, but they badly want white body. I think nazis were more humane that today’s writers and woke crowd.

oh shit

well at least they look the part, especially the Targ

episode 6 I think

ik ook

They cast a n*gger identity with White body. Nazis were more humane.

Is it just the blonde who gets replaced?

>when you can't tell if a bitch be 19 or 49

Attached: FZvuURBXkAU_bKg.png (388x413, 3.15K)

Bro, the most heinous, evil, twisted Nazis ever depicted in Hollywood are small time compared to the evil fucks in Hollywood and government right now, are you joking?

Attached: trans_kids.jpg (702x468, 100.27K)

cmmon man the actress playing adult Alicent is cute

Attached: AdultAlicent(OliviaCooke).jpg (1200x700, 104.65K)

She was cute in Bates Motel, now she's meh.

>odd but still cute girl
>Any Forums hates her

homosexuals

>cast an uglier woman
Why?

ugly

return to monke??

It looks like it's physically impossible to kiss her. You'd just keep bumping chins no matter which angle you kissed from.

Attached: monke edit.jpg (293x344, 53.78K)

She looks good, but the Alicent in episode 1 is like perfect, and because IMDB is being sussy I thought that was Olivia Cooke. Turns out "young" Alicent is Emily Carey. Kinda annoys me that we might not see the episode 1 actresses for most of the show. I know right now everyone's credited with 10 episodes, but I think that is to avoid spoilers.

the actor switch is in Episode 6 iirc