Wtf is his problem

and is it fetal alcohol syndrome?

Attached: hbg.jpg (754x870, 176.14K)

Fish eyes, pug nose, big forehead, wispy hair

this guys balding so fast he should be called hghbomberguy

Smugness overdose

Haven't you seen his pathetic attempt to harden up? Shaved head and beard. The soicuck cope.

Bri ish

Average bong, nothing particular

So, he's british. So what

he is hydrogen bomber man and he is for the bombing of japan

Nearly every man with blonde hair and blue eyes is autistic

Mercury poisoning from those victorian wallpapers.

being raised on something awful, probably

why did every somethingawful user turn into a tranny

got mindbroken by long british man

Used to like his vidya content and even his vids dunking on the more spastic side of the right, but it's hard to watch since he shilled so hard and raised so much money for that child mutilating troon charity

>conservatards/wignats make fun of leftards
>leftards make fun of conservatards/wignats
just one side of the coin
his game vids are decent tho

i didn't, so i don't know. hbomb isn't a tranny though, right? last time i saw a video of his he had a shaved head with a beard

yes, riveting content like "this fagout is better than that fagout"

>LOL IMAGOINE IF NO ONE WAS ABLE TO INHERIT AND ALL THE WEALTH YOU DIDN'T SPEND WENT INTO A TOTALLY NON CORRUPTABLE ABSOLUTE TRANSPARENT POT OF "COMMUNITY WEALTH"
it's like they don't even think that the primary reason politics are fucked right now is that people who want and yield power abusde the system and maneuver it in a way that is not unlawful
if you just make people inherit less so an absurd amount of wealth would go back to society which is a good thought the bat shit rich people would just campaign to have their peers/heirs in the position that is trusted with handling that inherited money
that's why lefty politics are mostly shallow as fuck because critique is cheaper than solutions

What the fuck is a "wignat"? Do you expect normal people to know what that means?

He's dating a trans gf

wignat = wigger nationalist