Jason Mamoa spoiled that Ben Affleck is back as Batman and here to stay

Jason Mamoa spoiled that Ben Affleck is back as Batman and here to stay.

Attached: file.png (750x755, 634.34K)

who gives a shit
nobody even cares about marvel anymore let alone the fucking trainwreck that was DC

Sweet. Let's get Snyder and Cavill back too.

The best Batman is back.

FINALLY WE'RE BACK BABY BUFF BATMAN IS BACK!!!!!!! WE WONT MISS THAT EMO TWILIGH BITCHMAN!!!!!!!

Attached: 1647284371195.jpg (1079x812, 382.73K)

Preach, brother.

Attached: FZUl1GZaAAA6Y8M.jpg (2048x2048, 325.72K)

Cavill is having hair problems at the moment. There were pictures posted here earlier and they did not look too good.

Batfleck movie confirmed.

Attached: file.png (732x768, 726.19K)

FUCK. YES.

how did this pedophile dude not get cancelled for molesting that child that time?

Ezra confirmed that months ago.

Attached: ezra was right.jpg (1280x612, 545.51K)

do elaborate, there's nothing on his wiki article

there a webm of him fondliing a little girls nipple at some event and she pulls away startled at being molested by this big old man

There's a video where he's got his arm over a child's shoulders and schizos on Any Forums think that means he was groping her titties.

>t. 500lbs bald manlet.

dude... have you ever even the webm? it's pretty clear he is groping her

That was his daughter you fucking retard, and he was comforting her at some emotional ceremony.

oh it's a nothing
i shouldn't be surprised, i suppose
thanks anons

he was obviouslt squeezing her nipple and she gets visibly shocked by it

Is that for a solo Batman movie? Can't be right with Pattinson doing that currently? Damnit I wanted a Batfleck movie

URGENT
twink agendered zoomers put on suicide watch
URGENT
twink agendered zoomers put on suicide watch

It's more likely that he doesn't know shit and is talking out his ass.

Here's the actual webm, judge yourself
These are his kids

Attached: momoa.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

See .

yea, it's literally nothing

yep there it is
he gets visibily flustered when he gets caught

How?

They literally just had a Batman movie with Pattinson. They are having a joker sequel with neither of them. And now they want another Batman played by affleck in a totally different universe?

What retard is planning this out? Who is approving this mess?

>yeah I save videos of children getting fondled
what the fuck is wrong with mouseshills?

NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE TWO DIFFERENT BATMEN IN DIFFERENT UNIVERSES IT HAS TO ONLY BE ONE UNIVERSE LIKE MUH MARBEL MOBIES SAVE ME DISNEYMAN

gotta love retardation like

Dude won't survive.

Attached: file.png (738x672, 447.7K)

It just makes them look stupid. I’m supposed to keep track of all these different movie universes when they’re mostly shit anyway? I don’t even mind capeshit but it’s obvious they are incompetent when they can’t follow a simple flow chart of success. They could’ve been on their version of Infinity War by now, instead the entire brand is mocked

Who cares if the individual movies are good? That's more important.

Yeah sure, Marvel is one universe with their TV shows tied in or whatever the fuck but 90% of them are total uninspired cookie-cutter garbage.

i want to suck jason mamoas nippels and spread his seed in my man pussy