Zendaya

Do zoomers actually like her or is Hollywood trying to force this?

t.boomer

Attached: tumblr_628d834157f391ea8880e9ccbf9442b2_e138b83e_540.png (540x675, 744.24K)

i don't get the hate to be honest. by no means is she sexy but she's not even remotely ugly.

26 year old here, she's kind of cute but not amazingly so

She's kinda hot

she's a deformed demon from the depths of hell

she's cute in an ugly way

I'm a millenial, and this is my favorite

Attached: baron.jpg (1280x720, 64.99K)

She's cute but not like diehard sexy or something, like said. would date her if I met her and got along with her but she's not some crazy bombshell

t. 25 year old

I remember thinking she had a promising future after the first season of The OA but she was really bland in Spider-Man and Dune.

She’s a mulattress so zoomers and some millennials feel obligated to like her. She sticks out like a sore thumb among a stellar cast of Dune.

i see hotter girls waiting for the bus every day

dey hea

Attached: 1631444391598.jpg (330x330, 12.17K)

>She sticks out like a sore thumb among a stellar cast of Dune.
Yeah, she's at her best, when she just posing to the camera like she's in a shampoo commercial.
When she actually gets to the acting part, she's mentally still on the set of Spiderman.

>force
no, she's one of those career starlets that obtain a faux music/dancing/acting career and maintain it through a combination of good agents and good looks.

It's more her physical presence. Her shoulders are kino, and there's a video of her on a catwalk that shows she has a sexy way of moving.

Her shoulder are unremarkable

Dune doesn't have a stellar cast, though. Leto is a manlet spic, which doesn't jive at all. Thufir Hawat is a literal who fat nigger. Lyet Kines has been gender and race swapped, and is a literal who with no acting skills. Duncan Idaho is fucking Jason Mamoa, KEK. Huey is a ching-chong literal who.

link for scientific purposes

>agents
sounds like you are one of those

20 y.o. zoomer here
I hate that hollywood trying to push that 'sex symbol' stuff with this mutt by putting her in every piece of media, gave movie role with lead/side character and conditioning people to see her everywhere.

Everybody likes her.

>i don't get the hate to be honest

Do you really need a hint as to why Any Forums posters do not like this black actress

blacks did nothing to them they're just racist morons

I'm a zoomer (born 1995) and I like her
She was the Mary Jane I'd have a crush on when I was 13 years old, I'm really not sure why people hate her so much for it
I thought she was good in Euphoria
I haven't seen Dune yet so idk what she's like in that

forced shit

Attached: age-a-39_1452507641348.jpg (634x411, 73.26K)

Zendaya is fucking ugly. Bitch can't act too.
Zen-dey-hea

Attached: 1615608266952.jpg (1242x1407, 168.08K)

>I haven't seen Dune yet so idk what she's like in that
Well, she plays Zendaya

Well if that's the case idk how to feel about it
Frankly I don't remember much of Chani's personality despite having only read it last year