Every season was weaker than the previous

Every season was weaker than the previous

Attached: 1F3F7E19-9B44-40D0-9E6F-34C1BF7EF898.jpg (1280x965, 355.45K)

What's the next Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul character who'll be in Far Cry?

Attached: Vaas.jpg (1920x1080, 298.3K)

Probably Mike. It seems like he will do anything.

I want to agree with this but I can't remember fucking anything that happened in season 4 aside from the germans and lalo showing up partway

Ahem
3>1>2>4>>>>>>>6

S1-3 and gene saga = top tier television
S4, 5 and most of 6 = unwatchable normalfag-bait

The finale is the best episode in the series though. It ties up all of the themes of the show in a satisfying way.

This is just a lie. Season 1 first two episodes are shit whereas season 3 or 5 has no bad episodes

So just like Breaking Bad then?

>crime doesn't pay
>except when it comes to Jesse. He gets to chill in alaska with several hundred thousand bucks after killing at least 5 guys and ruin countless lives with his meth.

>5 guys
He kills Gale, Leonel, and Todd

>the two guys he was about to gun down doesn't count because walt whacked them first

funny, just like breaking bad

Did Better call saul died with CHUCK?

Jonathan Banks as a primary villain, secondary villain or ally?

%>#>!>^>$>@

the felony discount and Wexler v. McGill storylines were way lamer than the first two episodes of season 1. Pilots always suck and the second episode is great after he gets back from the desert.

And the two guys that took Todd’s money

>Leonel
You mean Jaoquin?

I wanted Jimmy to become Saul in the past timeline we will never see that and we jump into post Breaking Bad because the show was over

He did get his life fucked by crime though. Jane died, he became a neo-nazi slave-bitch, etc.