Barbie Ferreira leaves Euphoria after two seasons, will not return for Season 3

>When Euphoria Season 3 gets underway, one of its most popular characters will not be present.

>Barbie Ferreira stunned fans this week when she took to Instagram to reveal her departure.

>“After four years of getting to embody the most special and enigmatic character Kat, I’m having to say a very teary eyed goodbye," the star shared.
>“I hope many of you could see yourself in her like i did and that she brought you joy to see her journey into the character she is today.”

>Kat was a pivotal character on Euphoria Season 1, but the character was underutilized on Euphoria Season 2, leading to a string of reports of unrest between the actress and series creator Sam Levison.

>Some of the rumors claimed Ferreira walked off the set multiple times while shooting the second season.

>The series landed a fast Season 3 renewal earlier this year following the success of the opening of Season 2.

Attached: pah-1554-121409667.jpg (676x1050, 87.79K)

what the fuck is that thing

what do you call that body type?

mcdonald's

Obese

>being that fat and still having no tits
how is that physically possible, what an abomination

DESU I am kind of happy. I didn't like her character and if she wouldn't listen to director anyways that is what she gets.

PIGGY
ROIDY
TRANNY
Let's play a game.

Attached: Choose.png (1500x831, 1.64M)

>Some of the rumors claimed Ferreira walked off the set multiple times while shooting the second season, causing Richter scale disturbances that were felt as far as 500 miles away.

SHE'S PERFECT

Attached: MEWAITING.jpg (1065x993, 125.58K)

Attached: thearchitect.jpg (1078x1666, 1.25M)

Some chubby girls are attractive but this thing is disgusting

here's your new blue fairy

Attached: 1657660359281.webm (1920x1080, 369.21K)

I hope they kill her off. Bonus points if its shown onscreen and she's a CGI model clipping into the ground then getting hit by a truck. Cut to footage of a ham being thrown into the air.

Le goblina with makeup

>tranny

isn't that mabel

Imagine the shits she takes.

>real girl
Amazing how this just means fat as fuck now.

She was a qt imo but sadly the jews convinced her she wasn't powerful enough or some shit

Attached: barbie-ferreira-modelka-plus-size-w-kampanii-aeriereal_1.jpg (920x999, 328.79K)

Tbh her face is hot as fuck sometimes

Honestly though good, she fucked up last season by refusing the script and then her character turned to fucking shit

Now that's a slampig.

you’re a mentally ill faggot. kek. ya, it was the Jews.