The gang becomes beekeepers

>the gang becomes beekeepers

Attached: 1613590548221.jpg (1920x1080, 268.64K)

>The gang, gangbangs, the girl

It's crazy how she was never attractive but now that she's hit the actual wall (instead of just looking like she hit the wall) she looks like she used to be hot.

sweet dee hits the wall

That's what being thin in your 40s will do

>you're supposed to get fat as you get older

Obese mutt hands typed this post

worst part is she looks hotter now bogged than she ever did

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 88.8K)

on screen, sure, a little bit of fat hides the effects of age as it's easy for makeup and lighting to make you look young. But in real life a thin 40 something always looks better

WHATS WRONG WITH HER FACE?

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 103.31K)

it also depends on if it's the type of thinness that makes you think "wait this woman never had kids and she's in her 40s". A little bit of chub is natural for women who have had kids. Chub on childless 40 something women is just sad

I read that as gangbang girl. I think pirn has rewired my brain lol

Even when she was pregnant she still looked like a skeletal bird, luckily for her being skinny was considered hot in the early 2000's

She was completely fucked up last year, but kinda grew into it latest season.

Still, I hate women and their dumb stupid brains.

when you say the wall do you mean botox?

>Reddit spacing
Fuck off back.

>mutt
mutt

Why do americans never know when to quit? The UK office had 2 seasons and a special and it was perfect. Fucking gluttonous yanks

muttbrain

UK shows are made with grants and wishes of the queen or some shit. Nobody has an interest in them going any further because there is no incentive. US shows are made by private parties. These three guys got together with a good idea and deserve to still profit off of it even if the quality drops. Let the corporation pay them.

no, its

I guess money is more important that integrity in muttland, figures