You're not gonna disney plus me

do you think disney is interested in him after all? because the public does not

Attached: 1661286683300493.png (744x659, 715.66K)

Attached: 1576866969634.jpg (1242x2075, 635.51K)

He says it like he has a choice in it, Disney is no way going to have that ungrateful race-baiting moron back.

lmao wtf

"i'm good" I hear he said.

I hear he said "I'm good!"

Boyega shouldn't worry. Disney is more concerned with convincing Adam Driver to come back. I highly doubt they're even thinking about Finn since their tfa toys haven't sold yet

I can't believe there are still people who give a shit about Star Wars. I used to love Star Wars when I was a teenager. If you had told teenage me that there would come a time where we would have multiple Star Trek and Star Wars TV shows in production at the same time I would have been very excited for a bright future. Today I couldn't give less of a shit about Disney's next project to put on their streaming service and cringe at people who call themselves fans.

I don't even know what the point of his character was in the first place other than to put a nigger on the posters.

>turn star wars into a roastie franchise
>surprised when audience wants to see roastie favorite characters

Attached: 1567562891958.jpg (515x774, 152.09K)

hahaha holy shit, women and niggers btfo

What's the context behind this?

Same

I remember how disney was angry Kylo was winning so they had to reset the pall multiple times and he won every time with a huge divide kek

They also want to get Driver into MCU but so far they are unsuccessful

Why are niggers so narcissist?
Like that 3rd rate MCU nigger pushing for a black widow/his nigger character, Boyega acting as if Star wars depends on him, kayne acting like he is the best musician ever etc etc

I mean
>adam driver is currently working with
>Mann
>Coppola
>Tarantino wants to work with him
Yeah, he is not coming back anytime soon

But kanye is the best

Blacks literally report the highest level of self confidence, despite being statistically worse at most things.

Even if Disney wanted him back it is better for his career to not be in a shitty Disney Plus series. If he can build a career that has nothing to do with Disney Star Wars he will be much better off for it. Daisey Ridley is pretty much doomed because she's a terrible actress and she's the face of the worst version of Star Wars.

Attached: rey.jpg (1044x812, 122.18K)