He's not wrong; he's just pathetic

He's not wrong; he's just pathetic

Attached: images.jpeg-163.jpg (220x326, 10.66K)

THANK YOU COME AGAIN

First signs of poo war

Sri Lankan here

He is wrong

And he is pathetic

Thank you and come again

>He's not wrong
He was absolutely in the wrong.

He is wrong. He’s pissed because the funny indian accent is hilarious and accurate.

>destroys a beloved character over nothing
Congratulations to everyone involved.

What about Willie or Cletus or Bumblebee man or the Italian chef guy or all the other racial caricatures? Why does this literal get to dictate which characters get canceled? God I hate modern society

I was so mad they got rid of apoo I retroactively starting boycotting this show 15 years in advance

Knew this faggot in real life. Literally the most toxic piece of shit who would suck the oxygen out of the room. His entire existence is a sad cope for the fact that he's rejected by white women. Also the shittiest "comedian" I've ever seen live. Audiences just stare at him like he's a retard when it's not an elaborate kike production.

GOOD MORNING SIR

Attached: 1636861507243.gif (640x360, 2.79M)

I'm what way is Apu a racist portrayal of an Indian other than being voiced by a white man which isn't racist. Was he just mad that the Simpsons portrayed an Indian as being intelligent and hard working?

>NOOOOOO PEOPLE KEEP ASSOCIATING US WITH A BELOVED CARTOON ICON!!!

Now they'll associate you with scams, bad tech support, obsessive stalking, and street shitting. Have fun, poojeet.

I think he was fishing for the part. What a slimy scumbag.
>He’s pissed because the funny indian accent is hilarious and accurate.

I think it's pretty based that he forced zombie simpsons to admit they did an ebil racism
They still somehow spun it as if it was the audience that designed, voiced, and broadcasted the character for like 30 years
Fuck I hate libs

Good morning Sir!

If you were a Scottish kid growing up in America in the 90s you might get groundskeeper willie impersonations. Or Sean connery. Or Billy Connelly. Or the Eurythmics, or the Proclaimers, etc. There were many representations of Scots in pop culture.
If you were Indian you got Apu. That's all there was

Attached: 3BD1D5A8-A3C2-4080-A131-4555B25F5F1F.jpg (1404x1044, 302.58K)

Attached: 1660915547609429.jpg (958x946, 405.78K)

>white man

Try again there tiger.

Also Hari is part of the original social justice gang that the kikes originally shat on us during and after Occupy. This whole thing was just his faggot attempt to get on as a writer there and have some influence over it since that's how these parasites work.

However the kikes just got rid of Apu rather than having this toxic parasite social justice gang have sort of influence of The Simpsons.

That social justice gang this fucking faggot is a part of are literally the most evil I've ever experienced and who's tentacles extend throughout kike media and societal establishments. The whole thing is pure evil.

He should've bitched to the other shows for inadequate "representation" instead of targeting the one show that actually did.

He's wrong; he's retarded

>Occupy
lol cumtown memer