This is where the show died

Attached: death-1659556161.jpg (768x768, 89.02K)

>A N-

Attached: MV5BMTM3MDI5ODg0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ2MTY3Mg@@._V1_.jpg (2048x1598, 809.91K)

Did she get stung by a bee in her jaw?

they were willing to lose money out of pure spite.

Attached: sandman-2-1140x600.jpg (1140x600, 132K)

why do they do this

Attached: 194185774143.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

would've been ambitious if they covered a black actor in white makeup michael jackson style to offend all parties involved

Why do they always choose the ugliest niggers?

Her doing whiteface or ghostface and straightening out her hair would have unironically helped. It's not about race, it's about aesthetics.

they could have gotten away with BLACKING any other character and it wouldn't have been a big deal.
but Death had such an iconic design that just really stuck up
>neil gaiman: noooo me expert writing made Death so popular, mum
>reality: her design is why people liked the character

>>neil gaiman: noooo me expert writing made Death so popular, mum
>>reality: her design is why people liked the character
didn't think of this and it helps explain why a writer would be defensive about a race swap

They're going to cancel after the first season because a second season won't draw any more new subscribers... Do you really not understand the algorithm by now?

every time they do that, the result is more horrifying than the ugliest nigger.

The Endless should have all been filmed in high contrast black. and white film and everything was made in color

but that's the point it would've had higher trolling potential
>ew why is she black?
>ew why isn't she black?

sad thing is not even being inclusive with adding blacks or changing male characters with women would have saved such a mediocre adaptation

>can't even pick a cute quadroon

Yep. At least for me.
Lucien, cain & abel too.

they should've picked a cute black girl like Halsey

Attached: 1568312927404.jpg (1365x2048, 632.28K)

what about the part with the faggot and his nigger boyfriend in the first episode. I've got a feeling that wasn't in the comics. Fucking jews have to put interracial relationships and faggots in every fucking show.

The worst thing in comic book writers is thinking that the art and design aren't relevant in a visual medium. Its pretty obnoxious when you really think about it.

Even Moore has been (grudgingly, mutteringly) reasonable about this in adaptations on the basis his worked was trashed but the artist's work is frequently retained as such and why should he stop them getting 'their' adaptation. Also to be fair he is honest about just taking the money (c.f., Tolkien family).

she cute