Moses tells Pharaoh to let his people go

>Moses tells Pharaoh to let his people go
>God decides to intervene and purposely harden Pharaoh's heart
>This is an excuse so God can fuck over Egypt and kill thousands of innocent people
>Pharaoh is seen as the bad guy here

Wtf?

Attached: prince of egypt.jpg (800x450, 36.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicomics.wordpress.com/st-gregory-nyssa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This film really helped redpill me at an early age. What a hateful people they are.

Read the Bible retard

>wtf the fuck bros... im the first person ever to read this part of the bible no one else has ever written anything else on this before

the genesis god is the father of jesus, the one from exodus is satan

The entire Bible and Torah is Hebrew nonsense.

nice answer faggot

The hardening of heart is all over the bible. It is not a negation of free will, its simply abandonment from God because the person chose to reject Him, and without God we can do nothing good.
For example, currently the jews have an hardened heart Paul said. Because they chose to reject God. Which is why they do the things they do.
This saint talks about it in page 3-4
catholicomics.wordpress.com/st-gregory-nyssa/

>expecting Jewish fairytales to make sense

Will this wojak survive?

Attached: Polish_20220823_223035384.png (1080x1427, 464.69K)

Don't you just HATE unfinished stories? I mean, what ever happened to this guy?

Attached: Thisguy.png (537x535, 203.97K)

(((God))) is on the side of (((them)))
Imagine my shock

That’s really convenient.

Let me red pill you on this garbage clearly false story.

Jewish worker union demands way more than they deserve while talking shit about the king of egypt -> King hears this -> mad -> kicks Jews out of Egypt (they've totally never been kicked out of anywhere else right?) -> Jews mad -> Jews say God (made up by people like in every culture seeking power) will release a terrible plague -> Jews release plague themselves -> oh God is real and he's totes mad at us -> let our poeople go etc etc early slave trade owned by them etc etc WW2 etc etc holocaust etc etc Hollywood hostile take over in the 80s etc etc Jews make a propaganda cartoon.

Did I miss anything?

it doesn't make any sense

Also if you want to counter any of my statements with historical archives or historical "facts" from books written by the house of Rothchild just realize you are proving my point.

I merely observe the actuality of the reality in which we all inhabit.

For you low IQ fucks that means "I call em like I see em."

Btw you ever even consider who wrote the coloquisms that your parents live by?

"Money CANT buy happiness" or "See no evil hear no evil speak no evil" they straight up plagurised and misconstrued a Buddhist saying to keep your boomer parents pacified and not thinking about some Epstein shit.

You guys will just keep falling for (((religions))) tricks, you think they don't want you to believe in sin while they are sinning and running the world.

To be a REAL Christian is just to admit you are at the bottom of the invisible caste system that subjugates and encompasses your entire abject reality.

You will own nothing and get into heaven where real life begins eh?

Sounds more like you will serve the top of the pyramid like a good goy until you are on your death bed wishing you had stood up with THE PEOPLE and remove the parasitic ruling class for at LEAST the future gnlenerations, instead you just hate boomers for being brainwashed by Jewish media.

Every single internet comment ive ever made is a joke btw.

/shrug

>New Testament
Literally fanfiction, it doesn't count.

The hebrews wrote the book for themselves, they didn’t expect any Egyptians to read it

The last names and political beliefs of anyone who would attempt to refute my claims would be further evidence for my theory.

I have an IQ of 170 so just take the word of someone who is more intelligent then you can wrap your mind around.

If you have ever said something to the like of "You can't even fathom how much a billion dollars is" don't bother replying because I can conceptualize how much a billions is with minimal effort.

Speaking of did you know that Pfizer acquired Arena heart and health for 50 billion dollars then closed public stock options a week later?

Did you know that immunological side effects from both covid and the vaccine cause imminent heart and blood vessel damage?

Did you know this presents in a way completely and utterly similar auto immune damqge?

Do you remember when the entire world googled alopecia after "the slap" (it had this name months if not years before the oscars) and learned by something we call "soft discloser" or "astroturf discloser".

Did you know a week ago they "discovered" a new molecule for hair regrowth?

Did you know 10% of nasal swabs were taken for DNA sequencing as disclosed per the CDC twitter?

Did you know that RNA vaccines get into your DNA within hours?

Why did only about 100k or so people of interest only get severe side effects from their SECOND shot?

You know the one where you schedule out compared to your first one you show up at random for?

This is eugenics and complete removal of governmental dissidents.

My advice from this point forward to you would be careful what you type online, even if you have a vn

They made a list.

They are checking it twice.

GONNA FIND OUT WHOSE NAUGHTY OR NICE.

What part of "God of the Hebrews" are you having trouble with?

Because it's a shitty middle eastern religion. Pisslam, Cuckstianity and Poodasim are all evil backwards fucking religions. All civilizations collapse once these religions take root in an area.