Marvel getting milked to death

>Marvel getting milked to death
>Star wars getting milked to death
>Lord of the rings turn to get milked
>Barely any potter media except for a few mobile games + the big game coming out later this year or something and a few beast movies
???

Is rowling /ourguy/ lads?

Attached: 211122-jk-rowling-jm-1628-156edf.jpg (760x507, 105.28K)

Give me the two other Fantastic Beasts, I don't care if they're shit I just need more of this.

Attached: 1650047100437.jpg (1151x2048, 344.61K)

The game looked sorta fun from the trailer. Last Potter game I played was pic related as a kid and I thought it was pretty fun.

Attached: 11E756CB-CD2B-4A6C-A5B1-5F5B157D647F.png (256x348, 181.15K)

why are shitskins like OP so fucking dumb bros?
potter trash is one of the biggest consoomercore things out there that gets milked even more than star wars and lotr combined

who

ill let her milk me, if you understand the point im trying to make :^)

satanist cryptokike

Attached: 1639814036922.jpg (1533x2087, 892.02K)

Its the right time to reimagine the Harry potty story and remake the series of films.

Let's have a black Harry potter before we have a black James bond, that will show everyone how much better people we are than our parents.

Expanding this terribly written garbage will absolutely destroy it we are talking about a woman who wrote in time travel and then said "no ill ignore it"

>7 books and 7 movie
Each progressively shittier than the last?

>Magical Shitbeasts and Where to Find Them
Fuck off OP

why are you dilating so hard birdshitskin?

t. Non passing transsexual

There were 8 films plus these new ones

Just look at the quality or trash coming out nowadays do you really want them ruining potter too? The beast movies are god awful and any other movies/shows would be just as bad if not worse.

They made like 8 movies that all came out within a decade. Its already been shamelessly milked.

The logos are clearly different

Sometimes I wish I was a schizophrenic like you, the world seems so much more interesting.

I don't believe in cryptokikes.

She should unironically call up Ben Shapiro for his movie making company.

Go back to r eddit you disgusting fucking faggot.

Attached: 1641330540806.jpg (720x549, 84.73K)

It's the same thing that's written on satan's arms.