Why ugly black chicks though?

I don't think this is an unreasonable question to ask, why make the people we're supposed to root for ugly at all? For what purpose?

I doubt even blacks want to see their people represented this way so who is this for?

Attached: why (2).jpg (1609x1554, 444.14K)

all black chicks are ugly
racemixing even more so!

nobody cares about incels, make your own shit.

Ugly is beautiful
War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength

What Black people consider attractive is very different. I mean their women frequently get buzzcuts like 8 year old boys and no one acts like anything is wrong.

>their women frequently get buzzcuts like 8 year old boys and no one acts like anything is wrong.
This is so they can wear whatever wig gets their client off best

You incels are part of the problem.
I'm black and I dislike a lot of the character designs in cartoons and black "talent" in live-action flicks.
But most of the time, nearly all the character designs and actors are ugly.
Yet all you guys do is cry on Any Forums, twitter, reddit and in youtube comments sections about niggas specifically.
So any criticism is dismissed as being from racist trolls, which ultimately solves nothing.

Nice coping, troon. Lightyear bombed

You could criticize it too, but you people tend to praise any representation of yourselves no matter what. Same logic that had you defending OJ.

I was hoping to see the red head make a cameo appearance

and house of the dragon is the highest HBO premiere ever. meanwhile the pro-incel movie the northman was a bomb of catastrophic proportions.

normies are selective but incels aren't gaining power.

>What Black people consider attractive is very different.
So is John Boyega considered their Chris Hemsworth or something?

Attached: Finn.jpg (1222x1338, 227.02K)

>What Black people consider attractive is very different.

Yeah, that's why every black guy dream about white girlfriend

Only as ez status symbols, we don't really think they look better than sistas

checked and don't forget
>men are women

The saddest thing ever is watching blacks whitify themselves. Just be black you'll never be white lol

Did he pee his pants?

WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN, YOU PEOPLE!?

Demoralisation

Maybe stop slaving and addicting for your trans kids church masters and realize we aren't your enemy?
My family came to the US in the early 1900s we never had fucking slaves, I doubt my family even saw a African until they came over here.
And yet your pedo masters lump us all in with evil slave drivers (jews).
Maybe actually wake the fuck up?

I don't praise it, I think white liberals outnumber the number of black people who care about shitty American media.
But I won't decry casting decisions even if I hate some non-white actors, after decades of seeing white mediocrity achieve success and fame I think it's only fair that Leslie Jones and Kevin Hart get the chance to fail their way upwards too.
I care more about animation than live-action, so if characters look ugly overall I think that's a bigger problem than race to me.

Also OJ is literally before my time, boomerfaggot.
It's about as culturally relevant to me as the pepsi wars or jokes about your internet connection being interrupted by someone picking up the phone.

>Live in the least racist time period in all of human history
>clearly racism is the problem

Attached: 1660342754972810.png (1696x1696, 2.24M)

Its for white liberals they want to see a world where everyone can coexist but since they cant get their way they deny reality.

You're not black blacks dont know how to use punctuation. Post a picture with timestamp yuppie.

Everyone used to coexist fine until 9/11 basically. Then Muslims had a target painted on their back, and now the target is on Europeans/Christians.