Look to your left. Now look to your right...

Look to your left. Now look to your right. Would it surprise you to learn that half of this board pays a monthly subscription to Zogflix?

How do the 50% rationalize paying Jews to create and promote subversive propaganda?

Attached: unnamed_20200404140452.png (512x512, 40.41K)

Reddit's down the street

Trump won Antifaggot

Here's my rationalization:
>It's my fuckin money and I can do whatever I want with it

>paying for what you can get for free when most of the shit on there is garbage anyway
Okay, retard.

This post is trying way too hard

Not me.

Attached: 3652342342.png (512x422, 142.88K)

What part of "my fuckin money" did you fail to understand? Mind your own business

>half of this board
>Any Forums is 50% one person

Attached: -v.png (586x578, 37.04K)

>How do the 50% rationalize paying Jews to create and promote subversive propaganda?
It doesn't matter since they're funded by ESG laundering via Blackrock and Vanguard anyway.

My parents pay for it. In exchange I pay for HBO

lol at this literal gibberish

Paid 12 bucks to Louis ck to watch horace and pete

best money I've ever spent on media

They're going to do so regardless of protest so I'd rather just focus on discussion. Unfortunately no discussion can take place as Netflix never produce anything worth watching.

Why are mass repliers like this?

Most of this board is contaminated by bunkertroons so yeah it wouldn't be shocking

I would cancel but mum keeps saying she watches things on there

just use watchseries.ru ffs

zoomies and boomies dont know how to torrent and are the biggest mindless consumers on earth

>How do the 50% rationalize paying Jews to create and promote subversive propaganda?

Considering how easily people fell for the COVID-19 jab juice scam it's pretty easy to see how.

>Would it surprise you to learn that half of this board pays a monthly subscription to Zogflix?
Yes. This board is full of boomer pirates and zooms that don't pay for jack shit. Leeching off your parents accounts until you're 30.

My mommy pays for it.

My brother pays for it. I just mooch off him.

Just watch the catalog, this board is fucking reddit.

>mfw watching every TV show and movie on the one sketchy website

Attached: 1478030574534.jpg (2000x1859, 488.95K)