Best show out right now

Best show out right now

Attached: Primal_TV_Series-100089917-large.jpg (818x1200, 117.22K)

>DINOSAURS THEY HAVE DIIINOOOSAAAUUURRSSSSSS MOOOOOMMM
>IT'S VIOLENT AND BLOODY THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW I'M AN ADULT MOOOM

Attached: get em rex.gif (600x305, 3.34M)

Corny shit. First 5 mins in and this dude survives 3 near death experiences then his wife and kids are killed. Turned if off after that

nigga it’s a animated show, not naked and afraid with a dinosaur

>grown ass adult watching cartoons
yikes. go back to your quarantine board

I can't have my hero about to get killed multiple times in the first few minutes on top if that his family is killed. They would be not people ifit was that crazy. Then I see there are 2 seasons of this shit. Too unrealistic even for this type of stuff

>too unrealistic
its an anachronistic about cavemen and dinosaurs you humorless faggot

Dinosaurs didn't exist, but if they did, they would have existed with humans, even if not caveman humans, because humans were never cavemen. Good show otherwise.

its a cartoon lmfao

You probably like the black people in Lord of the Rings

Doesn't bother me any. Doesn't look like a good show anyway, but race has nothing to do with that.

Capeshit approved!

Attached: FaynpcVUUAEptfL.jpg (1080x1080, 144.14K)

no, but you probably enjoy the taste of your own cum

>weak women and children die
>strong man survives
what exactly is wrong here

Attached: 1661044606139217.gif (540x230, 1.43M)

>strong man survives while his friends and family die
That's exactly what's wrong

bro just try to enjoy the shows beauty and don’t look too deep into it. pokémon has a 11 year old boy with a pet electric rat travel around the world but i still be watching it cause pikachu is the homie

you don't understand the basics of human development/evolution
hint: not everyone survived

>evolution
LOL bitch still believes people were monkeys.
If you let your family and friends die, you aren't a strong man.

soindy tartasoisky

>has no family or friends
>whinging about what constitutes a strong man or not
none the less, billions of people died to get us to where we are today. most of them did not reproduce and pass their genes on.

>If you let your family and friends die, you aren't a strong man.
Very true. But this show appeals to manlets with a power fantasy that won't let them realize such things.

I never knew Gendy had such a fetish for infanticide.

Season one was really good, but season two is over the top and has the standard Jewish anti-germanic fetishism. Instead of the neat smart slaver ape angle from the first season they revised the bad guys to just be standard vikings and had the protag proceed go slaughter an entire village because in prehistory owning brown people bad.

I bet you're a super tough badass irl, no doubt.

he produced samurai jack and dexters laboratory, knew he was unfathomably based since day 1

Ngl kinda losing interest esptecially after that lame ass random one shot episode. And the celt father and son characters are pretty overwrought, hope they aren't in the show for too much longer

>unrealistic
>show about humans coexisting with dinosaurs

He's a weeb jap wannabe who bases all his work on tranime, of course he's going to have bugman tendancies

First season was great. Felt very much like good Conan stories. Second season is a little less exciting. They seemed to have switched the stone & sorcery episodic excitement for slower moving viking setting. I'm hoping the next episodes bring it back to the likes of the first season.

So are you not a manlet? You sound like a shrt shoulder breadth weake chinned manlet to me, post pics to prove you aren't

the ones who did had offspring like andrew tate to give men today our masculinity back

I remember being a retard and calling this a Genndy ripoff and writing it off not knowing he was actually the one making it.