Sam Hyde: real-life Bojack Horseman?

>washed-up unfunny aging comedian who had a crappy show years back
>backstabs and betrays his friends for personal gain
>grooms teenage girls
>desperate for fame and relevance despite being talentless
>unfunny
>Reddit as fuck
>narcissist with massive ego and daddy issues
>abuses everybody who tries to help him (idubbbz was trying to save him and give him a chance to get better and Sam pushed him away)
>both deliberately get in car accidents for selfish reasons. (Bojack did it to get pills, whereas Sam deliberately wrecked multiple cars his father because he thought it was funny)
Both are shitty people, but Sam is even worse than Normalwords Horseguy

Attached: samjak.jpg (600x600, 98.28K)

dilate

Attached: 1647375972212.jpg (800x601, 76.34K)

Sam isn't even a comedian anymore. He's somekind of advice commentator. Which sounds ok on paper till you realize there are people out there with actual clout who are smarter than he is and actually good at what they do, so they don't have to hide behind irony or performance artist label (or a paywall). Not to mention Sam's masculinity obsession to hide how insecure he is and other baggage completely sours me on him. Especially that stupid youtube boxing bandwagon he jumped on (thought Sam was supposed to be the trend setter and not the cuck?)
That's why I stick to pic related (Tim Dillon), who is basically Sam Hyde done correctly. Funny, not a pedo psychopath, can actually do standup, and not Jewish. Achieved Sam's dream of getting in good with Joe Rogan without any weasel tricks.
The only blemish is that he's a homo, but that's still better than the faggot Sam has become.

Attached: ElXoAgpXUAIpdyp.jpg (1400x1400, 264.44K)

go to bed idubz

>Sam wasn't invited
Nick organized this get together btw.

Attached: screenshot_20220822-183007-png.jpg (864x1920, 258.44K)

holy kino
no shit sam wasnt invited. Charls hates Sam

remember not to bump. sam 'hate' threads are just his literal paid shills posting to keep him relevant in chan culture

Everyone hates Sam. Nick only tolerates him for the paycheck.

>mogs Sam and every other internet "comedian"

Attached: bgkumbiandcharlie.jpg (828x885, 474.44K)

Now post his height

Normal words but a jew guy

Sam Hyde has been unfunny for longer than he was funny now.

The most based antifa member

did sam really report Charls to the IRS?

I still think Sam knows what to criticize and how to derive humor by criticizing, but his rag tag group of SoundCloud zoomers suck in comparison to Charles and the world peace crew. I think the only guy in the world that can replace Charles would be nick mullen, but nick clearly understands that keeping a distance from Sam is the right way to go.

NORMAL WORDS, BUT A DERANGED GUY!

who?

sam's not smart and his advice show for virgin zoomer losers fucking sucks

Sam is in england

Where does that come from? There is no evidence at all to support it. Nick seems like a chill dude who gets along with loft people (it’s why he’s a salesman)