Throughout the whole show Seinfeld:

Throughout the whole show Seinfeld:
>Jerry has 73 girlfriends
>George has 47 girlfriends
>Elaine has 29 boyfriends

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71.64K)

Good for Jerry and George. Elaine is a slut though.

Used to think that actress was kind of cute until I saw that episode. Now I can't not see Jerry in her face.

You are so goddamn nice. You deserve a "Nicey" award. Too bad those don't exist. Thank you.

Pro tip: this is why so many want to live in a mega populated city - huge dating pool.

Of course, with hookup apps like tinder, it seems like the gigachads are the ones REALLY cleaning up.

Cities are for gullible people with huge egos who think they deserve everything. Lots of sex, lots of money, and idolosation. Most get used and abused. Can't wait for the nukes to drop

You sound like you’re just a misanthrope.

you aren't?

Wow Elaine is a whore.

Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer were all sluts.

They all were

Newman even fucked Babs.

That we know of.

How many of the exes ended up in relationships with each other? Think it happened in the script a couple of times but in the Seinfeld Television Universe, surely it happened more as they probably run in similar social circles.

>Me has 0 girlfriends

i don't think any more than like 4 of them would actually be counted as a 'girlfriend' by anyone

I thought that Elaine had fewer bfs because Puddy was so great and brought back for multiple seasons. He was only in 11 episodes.

Attached: FVYlw5qWQAErslp[1].jpg (400x400, 10.42K)

True

Attached: r06.gif (400x170, 744.94K)

It's true it's in fact the ONLY reason people live in cities, the entire fucking rest of what they say is a big mutually-agreed front

I know that feel

Attached: feels.png (541x462, 67.36K)

She dates him during most of S8 and 9, but cheats on him with The Wiz