I feel like Raimi completely missed the entire point of why people found the original funny...

I feel like Raimi completely missed the entire point of why people found the original funny. People were laughing at the first one not WITH the first one.

The effects were so bad and unconvincing and the acting so hammy that no one could help but laugh at it. But it clearly wasn’t intentional.

So when he decided to make it intentionally humorous with the second. I feel like it just made it less funny.

Attached: B0E35BA8-F64F-45F3-B3AF-91F349EA4126.jpg (445x690, 45.27K)

Didn't ask.

Well your opinion is irrelevant because the series went on to do well and is relevant even to today.

2 is fucking great, I always lose it at the laughing room scene

Fun fact Bruce Campbell was a virgin when shooting started and lost his virginity to the woman who player Cheryl during shooting.

Source: I made it up

>I feel like Raimi completely missed the entire point of why people found the original funny. People were laughing at the first one not WITH the first one.
I disagree, if anything it demostrates he paid attention and responded by executing again in a more exaggerated way, what made the original good.

It's in his book Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way.

based if true

>only way to keep an Evil Dead thread alive is to use bait

Attached: groovy.gif (320x176, 530.64K)

1 is kino but at least you made a thread about a good franchise and not Disney trash

Is the show as good as the movies?

Attached: freddyashjason.jpg (1200x615, 1.05M)

The movies are like 40 years old now, be glad there are people who still know them

Congrats, op. This is the worst take I've seen on this board. Really impressive feat, man. Be proud.

Attached: 1661278688967187.png (631x658, 54.77K)

Fact. And, the 3rd was a zany abomination.

3rd one is what cemented Ash in the public eye.

If Bruce Campbell was a Virgin until age 23, maybe me being a 22 year old Virgin is alright

Attached: 1652524467650.jpg (2000x1313, 109.57K)

bro, just hire a hooker

2 is the best one though, it's peak comedy horror

reddit, the post

Isn't that book a novel? If Chins Could Kill is his memoir, Make Love is sort of like Norm Macdonald's book, a fictionalized account of his own life. There's a chapter thats about him teaching I think Richard Gere how to be flirty (as if Gere would've ever needed help with it)

the show is fucking great, pretty much amy of darkness ash being an asshole chad and blood everywhere

>People were laughing at the first one not WITH the first one.
>The effects were so bad and unconvincing and the acting so hammy that no one could help but laugh at it. But it clearly wasn’t intentional.
thats bullshit, the effects are nice and original and a masterpiece considering the budget, the stop motion is charming as fuck and if you think the acting is bad you havent seen many movies.
Awful bait but you made me reply nigger cause I rewatched it a week ago and loved it.

this. Also pablo is cool

Show Ash is based
>Your name's not "the Mexican", you're Pablo. Pablo the Mexican.

forgot to mention lucy lawless is a top tier milf throughout

Attached: youre-done-its-over.gif (498x280, 1.93M)

Don't hire a hooker. And don't settle for a hambeast landwhale just to lose your card. If you're a virgin due more to indifference in having sex than being ass ugly, your stock rises the older you get.

>Look, we get this done quick enough, we might have time to stop for churros. And look, that's not a racist thing, Pablo. That's just a great dessert.
>You know I'm not Mexican, right?
>That's the spirit!

Attached: 1576552924304.gif (244x248, 111.78K)