Expectations for MADAME WEB, Any Forums?

The plot apparently revolves around Madame Web recruiting the three Spider-Women to protect Spider-Man’s pregnant mom from a villain who has travelled back in time to kill her so Spider-Man will never be born. Emma Roberts is playing Spider-Man's mother and Adam Scott is playing Uncle Ben.

Attached: Spider-Girls.png (1019x571, 1.04M)

Sorry, but no one is gonna watch this, although I'm sure it'll receive 95 percent on rt with a audience rating of 25

>Blacked Mattie
I hate hollywood with all my soul

>Dakota as an old lady
>Blackwashed Mattie
>Sydney not playing Black Cat
It's ogre.

Why would she exclusively recruit women, and why would they be multicultural? This has Pascal's slimy fingers all over it.

>This much seething over Mattie Franklin

I know it's you, Byrne.

It's telling the best women can do is steal the popularity of an already-existing character than to make their own appealing character.

Sounds like shit, so I expect it to be shit

You could literally have Silk instead and meet your minority quota, why is always darkies stealing white roles? why not use the POC characters you have in the freaking comics instead of ignoring them?

Every single time, blackwash a white character instead of using a POC character from the source material

But Silk would be weird since part of her gimmick is she's genetically compelled to want to fuck Peter.

Colored me impressed, I was expecting them to blackwash the redheaded one
Anyway, another one bites the dust

Attached: 1659600873699972.jpg (436x4707, 2.5M)

This movie will fail, you know why?

They didn't cast Emma Stone as Spider Gwen.

That casting alone would've hyped up the movie like nothing else.

A 100 percent sure hit for if Sony took this route

Instead, they decided not to add any call backs from their previous films, which makes this film a "stand-alone" and because of that, it will not be canon

BOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRIIIIIIIIIING
Give me a good goddamn Hulk movie already, I'm fucking sick to death about that faggot Spider-Man and his uninteresting friends.

Sony just made a billion dollar mistake by not making her the lead spider woman of the trio

Attached: IMG_6056.jpg (2194x2852, 543.88K)

She's too old now

Why must they ALWAYS be young?

An older Spider Gwen will only mean she has years of experience as spider woman, which will add more credibility to her leading the team

A lot of boners.

No one has ever heard of this character in their lives.

good evening i hate capeshit

Attached: 1660509191852240.png (394x396, 55.39K)

>tries to sound like an expert about "Mattie" but doesn't know Dakota is playing this version of Madame Web, not the old woman

Attached: Julia_Carpenter_-_Tierra-616.png (360x450, 221.08K)

Sony trying to squeeze the last little bit of toothpaste out of the tiny bit of Marvel IP they have is hilarious. Who the fuck wanted a Madame Webb movie?

This looks so bad, it is unreal.

She isn't, though. She's playing Cassandra Webb. Sweeney is the one playing Julia Carpenter.

This is the new Ghostbusters?

Is Amy Pascal behind this?

How can Dakota play Julia if Sydney is also playing Julia?

She's got the red coat and everything, dude.

Attached: Dakota-Johnson.jpg (682x1024, 75.91K)

Those are not official, it hasn't been said anywhere who is playing what.