Plays the same annoying music every four minutes

>plays the same annoying music every four minutes
you faggots watch this shit?

Attached: 1634171893910.jpg (474x697, 73.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECiMhe4E0pI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut the fuck up, moron.

it's good until dennis "leaves". that is the true end of the show, everything after is just them parading around it's corpse for twitter points so they don't get cancelled irl

>normal episode
>"that" music starts playing
>suddenly dannybdevito breaks character and walks directly to the camera
>you got a fuckin problem with the music user?

Attached: 1659969113874238.jpg (800x600, 151.15K)

I get why people like this show but it's one of those that tries too hard to be funny
I can watch every episode without cracking a smile. It's similar to George Carlin, it might make you exhale hard through your nose occasionally

The show peaked with The Nightman Cometh episode

It's the funniest sitcom.

Maybe you just don't want to laugh. I can do that with literally any comedic bit of media ever.

The last episode I truly enjoyed was the Gang Hits the Slopes in s11 and The Gang Beats Boggs before that in s10.

Screaming is LE FUNNY: The Show

That happens in about 1 episode per season by each character

Like every great show ,(archer, arrested development, trailer park boys, etc) they need to stop running them into the ground. I know I’ll get shit for this but bojack did it right. 6 seasons and that’s it. The ending was fine. Rick and morty is going this route. Quit fucking making episodes just to make them

shut the fuck up, retard

Any Forums started to dislike this show after Any Forums escaped their containment board and dislikes any whiff of progressivism - despite it being one of the least progressive and politically correct shows.

no we started disliking it around season 8 when it became obvious the show was taking a nosedive in quality and were beginning to reuse their old jokes, something S8 even addressed in one episode

this is now a dance thread
youtube.com/watch?v=ECiMhe4E0pI

Attached: naoto.gif (480x265, 3.56M)

They show became terrible. I still watch it all the time, but I don't go beyond season 11. When they all die on the boat, that's the ending.

I used to love this show and I haven't watched a single episode past season 11 because I know it'll ruin the entire show for me.

This show is very TBBT in that it is just Friends but with a gimmick, but it is infinitely more tolerable than TBBT, particularly due to Mac and Dennis, the others are really just filler, especially Devito.

last episode I watched was the one jersey shore cast showed up

Ya gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boys hole