The Last of Us

Who would you have cast?

Attached: 0100414D-DEFE-4356-9F48-E81444BEC281.jpg (1000x562, 423.41K)

Attached: d89e8-16060248391167-800.jpg (800x607, 77.59K)

Some good black talent and excellence. Definitely not a bunch of white people, we don't need that.

Kaitlyn Dever as Ellie.

Attached: 65524CAB-676B-46C1-BD8D-54D54F91E68E.jpg (480x600, 39.27K)

No one involved with GOT after season 4 should get work ever again quite frankly.

There's already a movie on the PS3. Why make another one?

It's too late

Attached: ellen-page.jpg (750x489, 48.88K)

can we find a kaya scodelario type

I doubt Nikolaj wants to bother with HBO anytime soon.

Shitposting aside, there are plenty of norms who will never pick up a video game controller. The story is good enough that it deserves an adaptation to bring it to the attention of norms.

Gerard Butler
Dakota Fanning with make up
Jennifer Gardner for Tess
The guy I know at work who looks, sounds, and acts exactly like Bill for Bill. I know you’re gay also man.
Patrick Wilson for the pedophile
Black Guy from Lost for Henry
Random black kid for the other black kid

It's just me suggesting it for fun
Otherwise I don't want him to waste his time on this shit

Kaya Scodelario,,, why?

Hugh Jackman and Kristina Pimenova

Not really, it’s just a zombie movie with a twist ending. And the ending was ruined by making a sequel at all, we should’ve never learned exactly how Joel’s lie impacted their relationship (or the world at large really) because nothing they could’ve written after that scene can capture the dread you feel when she just accepts it and how it plays out in your head how the rest of their lives went.

Idris Elba and some black tranny, just to see the reactions here

>Gerald Butler
>Dakota Fanning
user it's not 2009 anymore

Attached: Dakota_Fanning,_2009.jpg (1090x1219, 739.45K)

This but unironically

She could still do it. And butler is literally the perfect age for Joel and almost looks just like him, and could use a role.

she has similar features as ellie

>Joel and Tommy are now Mexican
>Sarah is black
Why do they do it bros?

those are near identical. Ellen should sue. Unlike Lohan she'd probably win.

I didn’t really mind the sequel, still enjoyed playing it and returning to that world.

Biggest criticism for me would be the very heavy-handed allegory for Israel / Palestine that it seems the entire 2nd game was written around. Yeah I get that the creative lead is a Jew and has views on thre conflict but making one of the most anticipated sequels ever about some eternal conflict in the Levant didn’t sit right with me. Like, it’s a game about fungus zombies and broken human beings man, leave your political shit at the door.

Kaya is too old now, best to cast an actress between 18-23.

I think she did complained about it

This bitch looks like she can play Ellie's grandmother

they said a kaya 'type' you fucking retard lol

>those are near identical
It's no purpose. They tried to get her to do the VA but she was already under contract for Beyond Two Souls so they made a bootleg Ellen

They could’ve returned to that world with a new cast, there’s nothing left to even really talk about with Joel or Ellie. We know who they are. Joel in particular has nowhere to go as a character, he fundamentally cannot change his inherently selfish and he proves that. I just didn’t feel like I needed to see how these characters died or lived years later, I know everything I needed to know about them when the first game ended.

Ideally it be her at the age from the show ‘Unbelievable’. But if you’ve watched Dopesick she’s in that and can still pull off playing someone younger.

Attached: 7A1303D5-064B-4950-BE61-8FF47157CF92.jpg (3600x2400, 935.91K)

No one. It's already practically a movie/show.

Attached: T4BVTL37SRDSJCKRZNZ7RRSTE4.jpg (932x582, 147.16K)

why do they insist on making Ellie ugly as fuck at every chance?

Why did they cast a white guy? Isn't it time for a black Joel?

She is definitely very cute, still too old for what I'd prefer.

Might I suggest this perfect girl

Attached: 173282197_847609472459856_4744791444898318396_n.jpg (908x908, 177.91K)

Yeah it seems like they could easily have done that. Even just write a story about some Firefly faction on the other side of the country.

I’m quite sure people would still have bought and played a Last of Us game without Joel or Ellie. I would at least.

There is no need for this show. The story has been told, there are basically no loose ends, the little mystery just adds to it and need not be explained. The games are cinematic enough, this is nothing but a soulless cashgrab for balding millenial fucks with too many funko pops. I hate all of you.

Instead of Joel and Ellie you got Jamal and Elquisha.

>bill is played by a real, very good, actor who worked with hbo on deadwood, where he was also very good
>character is only memorable because of his performance
>hbo makes it into a tv show
>cast ron swanson instead
Huh?

Millie Alcock would have been a nice choice if she hadn't been filming House of Dragon.

Attached: 1661261023976413.jpg (500x750, 32.22K)