Can we have an honest discussion about this show

Can we have an honest discussion about this show.

Attached: A68158BB-11E9-45D9-AEBE-5EADE887BB8C.jpg (1536x2048, 1.39M)

What needs to be said that hasn't already been said ad infinitum? We get so many Sopranos threads

If the honest discussion about how it sucked, sure

theres nothing to discuss. it's the greatest show of all time. the only arguably bad arc is Ralph's, and that wasn't even terrible. this show is the reason why tv shows are on par with movies now

Ralphie didn't burn the stable.

Ralph had a great arc.

you know who had an arc? noah.

Ralph's actual arc ended when Jackie Jr. got whacked at the end of season 3. The writers didn't know what to do with him after that so they turned him into some hyper masochistic sex weirdo and had Tony cuck him to boot. They should have focused more on the aftermath of Jackie's death and how it was affecting his and Roe's relationship. Should have introduced the plot thread of his relationship with his son and ex-wife earlier and skipped all the dildos and cheese grater bullshit. Everything else with him in season 4 is fine though.

it has exactly one bad episode and that episode is kind of bad on purpose so yeah, it's great. acting is phenomenal, the direction is great except for a couple of episodes and the writing is absolute kino. sad moments, funny moments, cringy moments, tense moments, they always got the intended emotional response out of me

>it has exactly one bad episode
A hit is a hit?

i know that that's the one most people do not like but i thought it was alright, had a couple of funny moments. i'm talking about In Camelot, Fran Felstein makes me want to shoot myself everytime she appears on screen

season 3 sucked ass

I am pn s5 e8 rn, it's a good show, great acting and writing.
But I wished tony had some good rival, like the stuff he deals with right now is imo low level, it's interesting too but if he had some other rival once in a while who is on his level then that could be better.

Lyvia was kino, she was on tony level, not on mob level but power level.

I would like if some guy is trying to play tony to become a boss or something like that and then tony realizes but he can't have him killed because of complications and then there mind games.

Thats funny Ralph's arc was my favorite

Attached: 958a3d21d94913819550008f7fd7b5ab--bada-bing-the-sopranos.jpg (529x742, 46.6K)

Happy birthday.... to you..

Was she meant to be cringe so you saw how shallow and disappointing Johnny's life actually was?
>tfw she starts singing happy brithday mr president

>i'm talking about In Camelot, Fran Felstein makes me want to shoot myself everytime she appears on screen

filtered. getting triggered by older women acting slutty is literally what the episode is making fun of Tony for.

Attached: happy birthday mr president.png (576x537, 408.47K)

It’s probably always gonna be my favorite show. It’s pure luck it even exists since Chase is such a talentless fucking hack as evidenced by everything else he’s ever done, especially Many Saints.

I'm curious, which episode do you consider the bad one. For me it's A Hit is A Hit.

This bitch makes my stomach churn, one of the few episodes I hate rewatching.
>oh haha im a home wrecking whore who your dad cared about more than his own family
>lmao your dog? yeah he gave it to me
>your mom was a bitch, i fucked kennedy
And then ending it with Tony talking her up to the guys

These threads never disappoint, lol.

Thats the cringy moment I assume he's referring to, kek

Nah, season 1 the is only rough season and that’s just because it was getting its footing.