What went so horribly wrong?

What went so horribly wrong?

Attached: ab6765630000ba8ac1d4fd21f52a96b1421d043b[1].jpg (640x640, 39.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aa4MwE_u6Q8
youtu.be/a8PRwLmT4WQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's only one good episode, the one were they shit talked stav and exposed the fact he made women sign NDAs when they fucked him

How stoned are these two? When they went in matt and shane I couldn't even tell which one was talking because they sound identical

its better.

doing an ironically shitty podcast is barely funny for an episode and from what i saw theyve done 4 eps like this

where tf is the video for the new ep??

It's a comedy masterpiece written by Nick. It's a parody of modern late night "comedy" shows. The problem is that Adam is unfunny and can't deliver a line.

Nicks lost the plot

was the last ep really that bad?

they put more than minimal effort into like one ep so far that turned out decent. no way they can keep that up
either way fuck stav I'm glad he's gone, it enrages me to know that he was the big fat barrier stopping nick from trying to do anything

because it's funny when theyre just recording stuff while pretending that they are better than anyone else they criticize, but when they actually start producing real stuff, turns out it's dogshit. it's the same thing with all the people in their social circle. that chapo trap house book is terrible, that red scare broad makes dogshit movies, etc.

>he was the big fat barrier stopping nick from trying to do anything
More like him leaving was the spite motivation for Nick to do anything

The joke is that it sucks

I was listening to this show in the gym and I could just let it play because there was absolutely no danger of me laughing and dropping a weight. At least Nick's stand up is decent from the clips he's been posting to instagram.

you can only be late 20s/early 30s for so many years. i'll try to remember the good times

nah, you can tell throughout that stav was the lead in saying that the show was gay and that they should barely even try. He talks about how he never did any preperation whatsoever for cumtown as if its a good thing. Nick at least came prepared with some bits a lot of the time.

>dude we're so cool because we put no effort in we could totally do something actually good if we tried but trying is gay lmao
cowards and faggots

Anyone watch Fidance's show? It's pretty fun

how was the new episodes

love tafs but was waiting for video for the new one. maybe its not coming out

this nigga so short i can't take him seriously

Attached: 1661090584327545.jpg (4032x3024, 1.45M)

mogged by a woman

Attached: file.png (1536x2048, 2.51M)

The Adam Friedl-ACK!

Attached: file.png (1080x1349, 1.33M)

Stav is like an inch taller who cares

Nick awkwardly smiling in photos is funnier than TAFS.

youtube.com/watch?v=aa4MwE_u6Q8
Stav is shorter

There's no guy to generate bits as good as Michael Balls Penis, it's fucking over.

Attached: 1653087264562.gif (335x237, 1.8M)

Debunked
youtu.be/a8PRwLmT4WQ