What’s the rebuttal for this?

What’s the rebuttal for this?

Attached: 2BCF1F67-0687-44B8-8BED-3FBAED58E2A7.jpg (1080x491, 95.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etymonline.com/word/fractal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The black death was literal then?

No they smoked weeds of unspecified origin.

Fuck no there weren't "plentiful" blacks in Europe 50 years ago let alone in the middle ages.

It's basically true. Plentiful is excessive but the presence of a small minority of black people is possible. But anything from the Colombian exchange is totally impossible. No one cares about historical accuracy.

im trully baffled by arrogant tries to rewrite history like that
what a world we live in

there is no length they won't go to to justify forcing these nigger beasts upon us

isn't that guy a literal cuck like destiny

If black presence in pre-colonial Europe was "plentiful", then colonialization was not a race-based issue but rather a nationalistic one, and thus there was no racial aspect to the triangle trade of slavery.

IT'S FANTASY

the only thing that ever matters is how the creator wants the media to be like.
if some guy wants to make a movie with only white people in it. they can. if they wanna make a movie with only black people, they can.
shut the fuck up or make your OWN movie
make your OWN movie then.
do that.

the word "tobacco" is in fact mentioned one time in the two towers but that's very likely a mistake by tolkien

>is possible

No it's not, I'd be willing to give you single individuals kept as oddities for nobles but thats the best I can do.

A group of negroes living in central europe among the population? About as likely as eskimos among the Zulu.

but these nigger demons want to have their cake and eat it too

LOTR occurs in an idealized medieval fantasy world. Things like tobacco, potatoes, tomatoes and clear cut morality are part of that. African hominids and hybrids are not.

You should disregard anything and everything that women say.

Tolkien didn't picture it with nigs in it. Fuck roasties and Star Wars.

technically, 'fractal' wasn't a word until 1967, and yet Frozen's Let It Go has it:
etymonline.com/word/fractal
but guess what: even linguistic nerds love it the way it is

Cant get funding unless 50% fags and niggers
>make your own movie
U wot

>who were plentiful throughout Europe in medieval times

Attached: 1658283254982461.jpg (250x241, 6.89K)

You have no idea what you're talking about, spastic. Shut the fuck up.

well i like tomatoes and potatoes so i don't see the issue

cool non argument. you little kiddos love pulling these. JUST SHUT UP.
yeah no.
make an indie movie. are you crying about systemic racism or something? I don't fucking care.

>cool non argument. you little kiddos love pulling these. JUST SHUT UP.
>yeah no.
>make an indie movie. are you crying about systemic racism or something? I don't fucking care.

Attached: 1661223415094715.png (243x234, 31.28K)

whoever owns the rights can do whatever the fuck they want with the property. imagine buying a piece of bread and some retard starts following you around telling how you're supposed to eat it

>0.000000002% of the foreign traders is "plentiful"

It's Twitter, you just say 'lol, no' and then beg people to ratio her.

Ill buy the rights of your moms pussy mate

Remember that bunny girls are literally worse than Hitler.

My rebuttal is that she is a women commenting on medival Europe and LOTR.

oy vey!

im not pimping my own parents like tolkiens retard son

You fucking prick. You fucking arsehole. You disingenious cunt. Fuck you. Fuck you, gimpytheace. You fucking, lying, fucking cunt. No, I fucking didn't, you piece of fucking shit. Fuck you for saying that. Fuck you, you absolute fucking idiot. Fuck you, you cunt. Fuck you for saying that. You fucking piece of shit. Fuck you. Get the fuck out, you prick. Fuck you. Listen to you. Listen to your fucking words, you absolute prick. Fuck you. Fuck you. Get the fuck out, you prick. Get the fuck out. Coming on to my fucking chat and telling fucking lies like that. Fuck you. Get the fuck out. Who the fuck do you think you are, you fucking prick? What the actual fuck? You arsehole. You fucking arsehole. Get the fuck out.

Attached: 1649439419624.gif (900x605, 186.69K)

Tobacco and potatoes are not put there to please any one person or group of people in particular, and they're not obnoxious or ugly.

The 3rd world state of most European cities today?

Yeah that was tooooootally always a thing throughout history lol

oh its a documentary

Retarded analogy because you're not modifying and reselling the bread, dumb fuck.

Attached: 1655530618052.png (758x746, 682.96K)

Tolkien wrote about tobacco, potatoes and tomatoes.

He didn't write a single line about blacks.

>isn't that guy a literal cuck like destiny
Literally? Unclear. Metaphorically? Definitely, his wife is far more popular and entertaining, having a very comfy stream, while his streams are just filled with anger and spite for people who don't go along with his dumbass ideas.

why does a fantasy movie have to include black people

Attached: 1589670655469.jpg (612x612, 53.66K)

>plentiful
nope

so youre trying to sell bread and some retard starts following you around, screeching about how the breadmaker is a kike nigger faggot

das rite

Attached: birm.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>if some guy wants to make a movie with only white people in it. they can
Lol but no they can't.
1. That won't even get made by the wokeoid companies that monopolize everything now. They LITERALLY instate "diversity quotas".
2. Even if it somehow DID get made, it'd be subjected to a constant media hate-campaign by Leftists due to how it's "too white", just like GoT was but 1000x worse due to how much leftist militancy has spiraled out of control since the mid-2010's.

Lol at leftoids waiting until they have infested the highest echelons of the industry and THEN pretending to play the Libertarian "it's a free market!"-card after demanding the industry "change" for 50 straight years.

indie movies dont work in current year.

That's not his wife tweeting. She doesn't control the Twitter account, despite her face being far more prominent in the picture. He just knows that people like her more.

Because the people making the movies won't allow white people to even live out fantasies without their obnoxious pets in them.

because europeans have to be replaced not just in the real world but in fiction as well

Is this bitch serious? God people are so dumb these days its really shocking

YOU FUCKING PRICK

Attached: 1629127641776.png (547x583, 16.86K)

sheeeeeit we wuz crackas n shiet?

LotR isn't Medieval Europe, it is Middle-earth, yes all the races and regions are documented by the writer.

People have the right to criticize the products you're trying to sell them, and refuse to buy it if it's moldy and stale and full of maggots. You already lost this argument, time to hang your head in shame and shuffle away, loser.

This is too complex a thought for woke liberals to follow

>Mulan has a talking dragon in it. Therefore it's Ok for the Imperial Chinese Army to be 99.9% white men, since that's more accurate than a talking dragon.

This

>this is your brain on judaism

>imagine buying a piece of bread and some retard starts following you around telling how you're supposed to eat it
you can't into analogies

Not only crackers, the og britbongs, of course.