Gets cancelled for a sexual act with two women who consented

>gets cancelled for a sexual act with two women who consented
>says cancel culture is not a thing

Attached: images - 2022-08-23T201700.249.jpg (701x438, 22.35K)

Don't even need to check.

Attached: 252ab08a319ca760c66b23e921e1050aa3868745r1-1000-737v2_uhq.jpg (1000x737, 36.02K)

They aren’t as alpha or confident as Joe to just go independent. They need to suck the Hollywood pedo cock. It’s very sad as that will directly lead to the end of their careers as the movie industry in California dries up and moves away to wherever the money and crowds go

bald guys are evil

But on the other hand to this cuck you got guys like Andrew Schultz, I know I know, but still he is striking out and away from Hollywood and setting a good example.

he owns all of his own content and gets paid directly for it now...

did he actually say that cancel culture doesn't exist? I'm assuming he's saying that because you can always crawl yourself out of the hole eventually. Also the fact that people like Chris Brown have tons of horrible shit widely known but nobody cares.

His argument is that its not a culture, its just people voicing their opinion and then businesses doing what they want without any unnecessary or excessive pressure. I think he believes its a completely fair and honest free market of businesses sincerely choosing who they do or don't like without any weird influence from a culture of psycho people who are just targeting people to target them and get what they want.

He's nuts, people who didn't know of care about him outside of "that chud comedian who sexually assaulted women" went out of their way to pressure venues to cancel his gigs for years

that actually is part of it, but also how much shit actually gains traction. The Aziz shit was absolutely nothing, but fucking everyone was talking about it and I think Aziz even came out and addressed it. I think celebrities now are learning to completely ignore any allegations if they're minor enough and twitter will forget in a week.

So this is where Moscow sends Ivanbots to post during europoor hours.

I was wondering.

Exactly. He was THE biggest name in comedy and one of the biggest names in tv at the time. He went from being the 'goat' to irrelevant. I feel like he just knows it's mostly liberals doing it and as a Liberal himself he doesn't want to feed the idea liberals are insane.

Exactly. The only real solution is to ignore it. But people didn't know that and tried to fight fire with fire and that only makes fires bigger.

See what I mean. They've turned into loons and it's a big issue for liberals to try and do damage control on

basically this
it's a matter of time before big business realizes that trannies dont have any money, wont buy their products, and the people who pretend to support them online talk shit about them to their friends behind closed doors and dont vote in their favour.
People who make up 0.1% of the population wont have power for long, it will pass. Just really loud minorities.

chud rogan

Jew

Louis was so canceled that he went to win a grammy award after his cancellation.

Joe Rogan, otherwise known as Toxic Masculinity: The Human Being.

2 years later after a movie he wrote and produced was completely removed, his show cancelled, and he had to take a year+ off because apparently he's means no

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

This 100%. Hair follicles respond negatively to evil in the mind.

this is true. every bald person I know is an evil cockroach

Gandhi was bald

what kind of lame fetish is fapping infront of women anyway?
imagine being famous and instead of using your fame to get easy blowjobs you just fap

it's a neurotic self-loathing thing