We had a good thing you stupid son of a bitch! We had child-murdering Fring! We had a lab where Fring randomly brutally...

>We had a good thing you stupid son of a bitch! We had child-murdering Fring! We had a lab where Fring randomly brutally murders his most loyal employees and plays mind games with them for no reason! We had Fring threatening to kill your entire family, and all it ran like CLOCKWORK! but you, you and your pride and your ego, you just had to blow it up! If you'd done your job, known your place, Fring would have killed you and replaced you with Gale and Jesse and I'd be FINE right now!

Attached: 1633501470995.jpg (846x480, 20.94K)

Based, FUCK MIKE

We had the same threads every 4 hours!

walter did nothing wrong, ever

lol fucking so true. Also fuck Jesse the embodiment of a redditor ruining everything.

Would Gus have killed Walt and Jesse if they had never fucked around and did exactlt what they were told?
I never get the feeling Gus would have killed them, maybe Jesse since he was a junkie at the time

he didn't go go karting with Jesse

>Would Gus have killed Walt and Jesse if they had never fucked around and did exactlt what they were told?
Of course he would. In the criminal world, betrayal is the only to make sure you aren't betrayed.

Fring had tremendous respect for Walter. If Walter had not gone and killed the drug dealers and worked with Gale instead of Jesse, Fring and Walter's relationship would have only grown better, both men would have become filthy rich beyond imagination, Walt would never have been figured out by Hank, Hank wouldn't have needed to die - the list of benefits goes on. Because Walt demonstrated that he was an uncontrollable wild card, Fring realized he made a mistake trusting him and needed a new plan.

>homosexual psychopath Gus Fring manipulates Walter by appealing to his toxic masculinity
>conservacels: BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 468571123.jpg (597x717, 123.68K)

Walt was already dying.

why do these alpha redpill faggots always have a roman or greek statue pfp
they do realise its like have an anime pfp?

>hey rookie, did I ever tell you about that time we caught Saul Goodman in Omaha? we got a call from a senile, delirious, poor old woman who had no association with Saul whatsoever prior to the incident, tell us he broke into her house thousands of miles away from where he was last seen. Rather than just sending a couple officers to question her and ascertain her state of mind and maybe question her neighbors to back up her story, we instead mobilized the entire Nebraska police force out onto the streets, established checkpoint roadblocks and deployed our finest helicopters within half an hour of this old lady calling. I tell you rookie, it was like a presidential inauguration, we went full blast. Did you know that the FBI gets tips for their most wanted lists over 500 times a day? and they mostly ignore them because it's just poor people trying to claw for the million dollar bounty rewards. Anyway it was lucky we followed that one up huh? And he was a good friend.

Attached: 123788127389123.jpg (398x399, 49.7K)

The dealers deserved to die. They were degenerate child murderers. Why was Gus even mad? Surely he would have executed them anyway. Unless of course it was him who ordered the child killing.

But all those negative things happened because Walter's ego. If Walter kept his ego in check nothing would have happened and everything would be good.

it is very obvious that Gus had them kill the kid dealer

/thread

yeah I don't get why Gus sperged out about it so much, they were just some expendable dealers

lol, I stopped watching when Gus put the revolver on the track of that digger after he saw what would happen in his crystal ball back when he was older but back in the past several years to the Breaking Bad events.

Personally I would have simply accepted the charity of my former business partners, whatever my misgivings, and found a new way to gain prestige and respect that I craved outside of a criminal enterprise.

He should never have brought in druggie Jesse to meet Gus. Everyone would still be alive and happy

They are equally as autistic and lacking in self awareness as the people with anime pfps. In fact, they probably have the exact same personality profile. They just happened to click on a different youtube video back in 2015 which sent them down this path instead..