Castlevania games

>Castlevania games
>Vampires are repelled by the cross because they are demons
>Netflixvania
>Oh yeah the fucking vampires are fucking confused by the shitting cross cause they are a fucking advanced fucking predator species and their eyesight is fucking confused by the shitty fucking geometry

Attached: ZestyTeemingDolphin-size_restricted.gif (822x672, 1.76M)

Warren Ellis has never played a single Castlevania game and just wants to rape women.

How are Planetary and The Authority? Never read them.

Yet holy water still works in the show. Warren Ellis is a shit writer.

>over 100 accusers
wtf

>hell confirmed to exist
>holy water hurts monsters
>blessed kung fu chain explodes monsters in contact
>a cross?! stop a vampire? don’t be daft! it’s just geometry!
>fuck fuck fuck shitty balls fuck fuck fucking fuck!

Peak western writing

weeb detected

i just wanted to see a dude kicking monster ass

too bad, have a dude getting fucked in the ass instead

Me too bro, me too...

>1 character
>1 scene
>RUINED BY WOKE POLITICS REEE
snowflake

Authority first series is very awesome in my personal opinion. I didnt like Planetary but honestly thats like all I remember so I guess it isnt really fair.

Yeah, like holy shitballs what the dick is wrong with that fucking guy? Fucking fuck!

Netflixvania is merely a raping of our childhood memories and everything we love and cherish. It's one of those humiliation rituals by shitlib Nu-Hollywood niggers who get a thrill out of taking well loved and highly regarded franchises of the past that toxic problematic cis white male misogynerd terrorapists love and turning it into contemporary AIDS full of faggot trendy and proggy city dweller sensibilities. I only watched the first season but Sypha sounding having a literal what the fuck accent that made her seem like a sassy Latin American woman and Trevor being a potty mouth plus the ooo the church is actually CORRUPT religion so bad subplot made me switch off entirely. I heard there was an Alucard BDSM buttfucking scene in one of the later seasons. Miss me with that literal fucking gay shit. Hard pass on this garbage.

OIM TREVOR FOCKING BELMONT!!!!!!!!

>murderers of Christ are still kvetching and trying to degrade His symbols

wow!

>Trevor Belmont is a cursing drunk instead of a vampire hunter sent by order of the literal Pope
>Dracula is le misjudged antagonist
>church is le bad
>vampire politics instead of classic horror monster fights
>dialogue is comprised of "shit, fuck, fucking fuck, dogshit, piss"
>soundtrack is ASS compared to the games
>pointless vampire lesbian romance instead of more monster ass kicking
>Hector is a pussy instead of a vengeful Chad
>Isaac is a stoic black muslim instead of a crazy bdsm twink with a jojo stand
>Death has the shittiest fucking dialogue ever fucking written on fucking tele fucking vision
>animation is still except for a couple of scenes that run on 10 frames per second
I could go on and on

>4 lesbian vampires bitching about men bad while eating thousands of people

didnt this show get Alucard ASS FUCKED??

I said nothing about "woke politics", schizo.
The show was trash before that scene anyway.

oh yeah I'm totally a schizo there aren't 24/7 polcels reeing about "woke" shit on this board

Takes one to recognize one I guess.

Yes which got the show immediately rejected from Konami's canon. The western faggots couldn't contain themselves, they got the license to one of the biggest franchises in gaming and they just HAD to shove in faggot shit

>I know you are but what am I
this site has been ruined by conservative children

Look, I don't give a shit about your politics or the "polcels" who live in your head rent free. Just stop putting words in my mouth.

>24/7 posts reeing about anything regarded as left of Bush
rent paid in full

Lenore was cute at least.