Gus and mike's living situation for the germans

did anyone else think that they would take that job and be content with it? obviously not having women around would suck, but

>have your own bar
>can get shredded in your personal gym
>paid more money than you will ever make at any other job

MIke even arranges them to go to a strip club and they were still being babies

Attached: better.png (928x652, 1.15M)

That's unbearable to live through for a year, humans need the sunlight too.

But they also worked for like 12 hours a day in basically a mine

I would go nuts

>obviously not having women around would suck, but
18+ board

the main complaint from the Germans was that they missed women or their wives, which is why Mike took them to a strip club.
that could have been easily arranged with Mike for them to get sunlight somewhere every week. Not sure why they never brought that up

i thought they estimated 6-8 months and they only lasted like 3 or 4 before losing it

No, they were pathetic.

>dont see the sun for over half a year
Shit sucks. He could've easily arranged for weekend "outings", even if they were controlled and the only people they interacted with were on Fring's payroll.
>Alright boys, load up into the van. We're going to a hotel beach resort for the weekend.
>Alright boys, load up into the van. We're going to go camping in the mountains for a weekend.
>Alright boys, load up into the van. Monster Jam is in town and kids seats are just 10 bucks.

Maybe i'm just used to jobs where i'm working alone or in shitty warehouses. It's depressing as fuck, but you just grind it out and get paid well. These guys had a finish line and would be set for life most likely. I'd either get ripped or just drunk every night

Yeah, I think realistically Mike would have organized stuff like that. One of my favorite moments of the show was him brainstorming ideas to make the place better for the guys.

I think the show didn't want to spend too much time on the matter, so they just had the strip club visit that caused problems for two of the workers.

>takes them to a strip club
>some multi million drug dealing operation doesn't have a single trustworthy prostitute to pass around and keep them happy

why

This shit was so over the top just have them come in and work, they have no reason to go tell the cartel or the city government.

Obviously you don't understand the European work ethic. They need their 6 week vacation and 8 hr days max. Working like a Mexican for 3 months cracked them. Mike should have supplemented his workforce with some guys he picked up outside of Home Depot.

>prostitute to pass around and keep them happy
They weren't niggers

i think they were trying to point out that even the leader of the operation got lonely and started talking about what he was working on. staying at a hotel could be an option, but they could then go out, get drunk, and say anything.

If you keep them in the dark about what they are making, they won't see a problem in talking about it. I don't know why they didn't just lie about what it was being used for

The show never really cleared up how they finished the lab, did they? The next time we see it after the Gus vs Lalo is when Walt is brought in.

No they don't. I haven't seen sunlight in five years.

germans are a vile and unintelligent people. they cannot fathom anything logical

Being so paranoid that you hole them up for months at a time with no sunlight, only to get them all liquored up in a strip club later, made no goddamn sense. Weekend camping with Mike is more reasonable and better risk management

you wouldn't believe what people shoot their mouth off about in public while they are drunk. Had one friend get really pissed at me after I shushed him in the line to McDonalds and he started on about bribing a government official to get a contract for the building across the road.

I wouldn't do this job because it's hard work and dangerous, but I would live in that warehouse e-z

At least one of them was probably Bavarian, which is basically the same thing.

I think they thought the problem was not being around women, when I'm sure just going outside every weekend would be fine. That would have been a perfect type of episode for Better Call Saul too