OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Any Forums called the fuck out

he's got ALL your numbers

Attached: SmartSelect_20220823-115702_Flipboard.jpg (1440x1383, 785.05K)

What's wrong with flying dragons?

I GOTS ALL DEM COINS NIGGA, AND DESE CRACKAS MAD ABOUT IT
DONT HATE DA PLAYA, HATE DA GAME YOU STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKAS

Cope. Black guys will never be treated as a real character. All the other men in the show have already shown their flaws..

Attached: bmw sqExzOW.jpg (480x374, 50.05K)

damn we got btfo again

Attached: 1630755818937.jpg (429x451, 21.7K)

>Any Forumstards are dumb
>celebrities stoop to their level and acknowledge them
tale as old as the internet

What is this character's significance in the show? Is he a Targaryan?

>you will like the rich black guy and will be happy

I'm still waiting for my white Zulu war leader kino

It's called escapist fantasy for reason man.

>starring miles teller

kek

Attached: princeton education.png (402x517, 214.53K)

A flying dragon at least is believable

You can accept dragons and ice zombies but not Dany going mad because of bells?

Attached: 5465407881.jpg (480x477, 24.26K)

funny how after that much bombing shows and movies they still dont get that its not even about racism

Actors in big productions are in a unique position, because at any given time, they have every single possible criticism being thrown at them at once online. So it's up to them to individually pick out the comments they like and higlight them to create a hate agenda. The sheer scope of the comments about them means they not only get to have a persecution complex, but they have the choice of choosing what that persecution is about. If you can name it, someone has tweeted or commented hatefully about it. This is true for both white or black actors, male or female, straight or gay. And the ones taking advantage of this phenomenon aren't the straight white male actors.

Isn’t it editorializing to put racist in the title? It’s only this actor’s opinion that people who don’t like him being black are racist. In reality the problem is that it makes no sense lore-wise.

Flying dragons are established in the story and world, a nigger Velaryon is not. When will these idiots understand that simple fact (or they don't want to on purpose)? I wouldn't even make that big of a deal of it if it was some Essosi character they decided to raceswap.

why the fuck is this nigga still salty, bunch of libtard normies who watch the show don't care and it still got high ratings

you never heard of successful black businessmen, entrepreneurs and playas like Tariq Nasheed
i think he be doing aight

He's basically a fill-in for the pirate guy from the original show. He's even a navy guy. Meh, who cares. Would prefer if he didn't have targ-hair though.

Attached: 1354719512972.jpg (1024x879, 669.81K)

Honestly, what's even the point of this show? GOT ended so atrociously to the point where it put a horrid taste in normalfags mouths. Does HBO really think normalfags are going to watch this in droves or something? Is HBO absolutely insane?

Wow...another new shit show and another blame of racism........so fresh so new so unexpected. Fucking marketers fucking niggers fucking faggots

Attached: 1654021031171.jpg (680x383, 46.65K)

Doesn't it have to do with the fact that it doesn't make any sense for a black guy to be in that position and ruins the setting if anything?

>fantasy setting designed around things being optimal for the viewer
>black people ruling

Tolkien didn't say that there wasn't the Shōkaku class 翔鶴型 aircraft carrier Zuikaku in Middle Earth. So it makes perfect sense that there would be the aircraft carrier Zuikaku with its full complement of Nakajima B5N torpedo bombers.

Attached: a4635457.jpg (1378x976, 235.58K)