Did you like TOP GUN MAVERICK?

did you like TOP GUN MAVERICK?

Attached: Top.Gun.Maverick.2022.IMAX.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-.webm (1926x1040, 2.42M)

i'm thinking this was shilled pretty hard. i've made 5 threads since the good torrents came out and they all got 0 replies.

It was alright, very overhyped
need more lyliana wray

Yea I really liked it

Everyone saw it already in the theater

Attached: the movie Top Gun_ Maverick drawn in the style of artist Walt Disney.png (512x512, 456.64K)

well yeah. I mean it is technically an army recruitment ad and this site is full of 16 to 20 year olds americans. still liked it though

Attached: Top.Gun.Maverick.2022.IMAX.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.webm (1926x1040, 2.47M)

>the good torrents
you mean the ones with chinaman subs?

Yes, KINO approved Any Forums
Makes tranny rage.

why does cruise helmet go from blue to red?

no the ones released earlier today

those are different people, user.

Everything about it was awesome. One of the best parts is watching cruise merc all the hot shots on the first day of training

Attached: the movie Top Gun_ Maverick drawn in the style of artist Scott Adams.png (512x512, 492.5K)

did you clap?

I like that they had Maverick remain the best pilot and include him in the mission because he was too good to just be a teacher. Cruise knows what people want.

It's a shitty Lockheed infomercial built around a suicide mission to protect Israel. No wonder boomers jizzed their pants for it. The drama is even more hammy than the original, which is saying something

>real flying
Lmao

God I want to fuck a SU-57 so bad bros

Attached: 3E8A021A-B46F-4424-87A7-BE38F26F973D.jpg (532x778, 279.28K)

Is everyone just going to ignore that it had the gayest scene ever put in a movie?

Attached: Top-Gun-Maverick-Beach[1].jpg (500x219, 58.94K)

bait

One of the only few things that irked me. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to rocket a SU-57 as easy as that.

>today

Attached: 1639497712417.gif (241x246, 2.54M)

I walked out after I saw the cruise missiles fly past the fighter group. The whole movie was a waste. They could've used the Tomahawks for the precision strike. And who the fuck would build a nuclear bomb factory inside a volcano? How the hell did the chinks get the equipment inside with no roads?

who said anything about a volcano? were you even paying attention?

not nearly as gay as the original scene it was referencing oddly enough

Su-57 is a meme like all russian tech, as the ukraine war shows.

it was kino on first viewing in the theater with my gf, we saw it in 3DX so that was neat. definitely made for the big screen. BUT after watching a stream of it at home it does have issues
>1st act is dogshit, feels like they butchered the beginning of the story to turn it into an exposition dump for retards who didn't see the original
>literally an entire hour of member berries before anything action-ey happens
>ending feels cheap and uninspired after seeing it the first time

>an army recruitment ad
Navy

does it has a bad guy?

who is it?

theres been a good 1080 bluray rip up for at least 2 weeks now.

It was only watchable in 4dx. I can't imagine watching this movie in standard 2d, it would be too boring.

i never saw it. only the hardcoded sub ones.

Felt weird they didn't have the nerdy guy shirtless too. I get he's the geeky loser but the dude did 300 pushups. He's gotta be somewhat ripped.

((((Ruso-China Antag)))

best movie I've seen in years. Only bitch is that it wasn't maverick turning it over to a new hotshot pilot, instead it's "maverick comes back to fix stuff for everyone".

Attached: jcdenton.png (270x284, 134.75K)

It's literally Iran but without being named. Only country with F-14's that they got from the US