/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Thread #959
El Delorean Edition
Previous:

Attached: eldelorean.png (749x664, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ido1DGYBWEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

say one good thing and one bad thing about the finale, in a few sentences or less

this show sucks, and stop spamming BrBa threads that only get like 15 replies

Good song for the ending.
Mike's last word wasn't SOLID.

Doc: “I watched jane die”

shut the fuck up and let /bcs/ die in peace

>"Saul, in the end, you were a good man."
How did they get away with this?

Say what you will about the finale, Jimmy's courtroom entrance was kino

youtube.com/watch?v=ido1DGYBWEA

Sounds like you Better Call Saul!

Attached: ask Mike.jpg (1059x600, 139.39K)

Jimmy and Mikes relationship is so weird especially with the new stuff in BCS

Mike sometimes respects him sometimes treats him like shit on his shoe

Remember when Jimmy chose to distract the driver mercenary so mike could shoot him? Endangering himself to get the job done when mike was in favour of just waiting them out?

Then mike is a weird dude who just does side jobs for Saul, while Saul insults him. Then also mike is a full time right hand man for Gus the whole time but has time for that? Also mike regularly threatens to beat Sauls ass

Only thing I can think of is

>after BCS, Gus was largely in a time of peace so didn’t need Mike working all the time. Mike takes the side jobs to keep him occupied and get more money for family in mean time
>as stuff ramps up in breaking bad and Gus starts to go to war, Mike gets more personally involved again, like when he’s hiding in the trucks after they keep getting robbed

Another thing I find weird

>Salamanca family has hundreds of millions in cash, fast cars, all sorts of shit in a secret compound
>leaves Hector in a shitty care home, doesn’t even pay for his recovery or demand it, takes Gus personally intervening to get that

Attached: EBD49FF4-ECAF-4613-AA83-C95E37120165.jpg (620x360, 193.65K)

Will I ever be content?

>Why don't you kill yourself faget,just kill yourself
Didn't know Marie was a gamer

Attached: 1661217012503913.jpg (1280x720, 52.28K)

great scene but i'm still seething that it was the only song with vocals in the episode
we deserved a kino ending track instead of that bland instrumental

You guys copy and paste the same exact posts in every single thread.

it's not just cope, he does find enjoyment and satisfaction being Saul, he's like an alcoholic that keeps drinking to feel good and ignore their pain

We always end up having the same conversation, don't we?

Attached: 1647027562500.jpg (768x512, 41.99K)

>Mike sometimes respects him sometimes treats him like shit on his shoe
Mike respects the good in him. And humbles the bad in him.

we always have the same posts every thread, don't we

Attached: 1660854289957728.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Would Lalo have beaten Walt if he was in BrBa?

Attached: af2[1].png (741x568, 29.42K)

>a TIME MACHINE?

RHEA'S PUSSY

Attached: FaoNU3FWYAAIHPW.jpg (720x897, 78.12K)

I'M A CHEMISTRY TEACHER AND I'M TELLING YOU IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! By the way, how do I earn money for treatment?((

>Gus can't let Lalo get killed in prison, because the cartel will blame him
>don't blame him for Hector not recovering
I guess he could have listened to Lydia and had Lalo shanked or shivved.

My guys are solid

no because lalo wouldve hid in the car wash vending machine and walt wouldve inexplicably known he was there, leading to a fight over the frozen gun and a cowboy style shootout
walt then makes a quip "i never liked mexican food", dumps his body in the desert, and screen fades to black after a five minute long pov shot of an ant walking over his corpse

not my call

I know it was cheesy, but the prison bus scene
No Kim Wexler topless lesbian scene with Marie Schrader.

No. He would have used him to get intel on Gus

If somehow Gus/Hector's deaths play out like they did in BrBa but Lalo lives, somewhere, somehow, I could imagine Lalo having some respect for Walt taking out Gus when he couldn't, but still personally avenging his uncle's death. It'd be very personal.

>a five minute long pov shot of an ant walking over his corpse
It starts with the ant at the peak of his corpse, and it walks down and then off.

I CLAPPED

i fucking loved the prison bus scene
people here were hoping for Chuck and Howie to come back to life but having a guy say "it's Better Call Saul" is the most based shitpost I've ever seen on live TV

the eternal debate

Attached: 1661012174541993.jpg (1028x1028, 94.14K)

>I'M A CHEMISTRY TEACHER AND I'M TELLING YOU IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! By the way, how do I earn money for treatment?((
I get that Walt gave away his position in Grey Matter, but why the fuck was he ever a High School teacher, and not a University professor?

Just for his connection to Hank I could imagine Lalo could and absolutely would have made life hell for Walt. And yet, instead he's buried underneath the lab Walt cooks in.

Too busy regretting that he didn't pull out of Skylar that night. No time for university, with Flynn.

>people were hoping for Chuck and Howie to come back to life
Sounds Reddit as fuck. It isn’t a fantasy show. Chuck may have been slightly probable if he ran out of the house and created a new alter ego with the vacuum guy. Howard was headshotted so that makes zero sense.

How many time did Jimmy live as "Gene Takovic"? Considering he was caught in 2010

Attached: 1660751971422069.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

>"i never liked mexican food"

Attached: iu[1].gif (500x281, 1.49M)

Do you know how dime a dozen tenured professorships are? Old fucks stay in the job until they're rotting so unless you're literally einstein or your name ends in ravikrishnan or Xu/Wu/Chang you'll never get one.

March 2010 is Ozymandias. Waterworks is November 12, 2010. Saul Gone would be December getting caught, and Jan/Feb for trial and jail ending.
Why so fast for the trial and jail? There's still snow on the ground.

>good
him getting caught and marie
>bad
every second from him blowing up his deal till the end