Rocky I is such a weird movie...

Rocky I is such a weird movie. The boxing is just a backdrop for the story of two borderline autistic people overcoming their disorder and finding love.

Attached: 1636176140400.jpg (950x566, 88.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFlybZL1mWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's literally me

The only good rocky flick is when he kills that russian nazi

all you have to do is realize that Rocky has an invisible ghost cock in his mouth from a curse long ago. That's why he talks like that. The ghost is bound to him, and he is bound to the ghost.

Give philly art hoe gf

There were those lists where men and women listed some of their favorite films and even though there was such a big difference between the sexes both ranked Rocky at about the same high score.

That's why it's good

Kino

Why is Adrian so normal in the sequels? She goes from special needs in the first movie to ordinary movie wife.

she got the big italian stallion and it turned her normal

She wasn't a nerd, she just liked animals.

Rocky 1 had SOVL

Rocky is so fucking good

Some people do really have a dramatic change in personality if factors in their life are changed - in Adrian's case it was finding a man who cares about her and spending less time with her borderline-abusive brother.

yeah it's a classic 70s movie

That's why it was so good, retard
Did you think First Blood was about guns?

>stopped living with Pauly who by all accounts spent her entire life talking down to her and making her feel like shit
>Start living with Rocky who loved and supported her and pulled her out of her shell
Gee I wonder why she changed

how the fuck did some random Italian-American nobody who sounds retarded convince studios to not only fund his weird boxing movie he wrote in a weekend, but also star in it?

she is autistic
he is slow

youtube.com/watch?v=dFlybZL1mWE

There was no autism in the 1970s

Attached: 1660339406671870.png (922x788, 337.66K)

Stallone really is a smart guy trapped in the body/face/voice of a tard. It's crazy how he played along with the dumb meathead stereotype in the 80s. After that it was too late and that's how people still see him.

It's good to be underestimated

>How'd you get so tough?
>I live with a fighter.

Words of wisdom

He cured her mental illness with sex. Many such cases.

will this work for males too

Attached: frog fly.jpg (550x535, 40.76K)

Rocky ripped her. Women change after they lose their virgun for better or worse

Attached: R.png (1033x658, 681.25K)