"game of thrones"

I get that attractive people are threatening to the target audience of corporate product like this, but come on.
YIKES.

Attached: 1661192614865167.jpg (968x576, 122.77K)

Left is cuter.

She's cute.
OP is a faggot.

Attached: House.of.the.Dragon.S01E01.1080p.HMAX.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb_snapshot_00.43.21.224.png (1920x960, 1.94M)

Right is cuter.

>She's cute.
>OP is a faggot.

Attached: Gender swaped.jpg (337x416, 17.91K)

Emilia wasn’t attractive either

I want a cute Targ gal in my tv, is that so much to ask?

Attached: 061xy8iowhj71.png (523x705, 528.89K)

you have to be a graduate of a fancy english acting school to get roles in hbo dramas

Don't care, not watching it.

Didn't ask.

no one could possibly compare to Dany, but they could have done a little better

Attractive people don't go into acting anymore, they can just make money on social media in their underwear.

Girl on the left looks like an albino with down syndrome

Emilia is cute as fuck the other girl looks like a monkey
/thread

they're both cute in their own ways

Attached: xing rhaenyra targaryen the first of their name.png (669x676, 319.8K)

She’s cute in a zoomer way

they're both ugly in their own ways

>'I never thought this would happen to me': House Of The Dragon star Milly Alcock reveals she was washing dishes in a restaurant before landing her dream role in the Game Of Thrones prequel
>'I was washing dishes in a restaurant, living in my mum's attic. This doesn't happen to people like me, so it was incredibly quick.'
>Speaking about the moment her agent called her about the part, she said: 'I froze, and took a deep breath and said to my friend, 'Do you have wine?' Then I called my mum.
>'I was like, I either have to sit all of my exams in rural Australia or I was just going to drop out of school. So I dropped out because it was never really my thing.'

So ugly?

As long as her acting is decent, i'm fine.

>Episode 1.2
the timeskip isn't happening next week already, is it?