Uniroinically, why is he so hated?

Uniroinically, why is he so hated?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 15.58K)

everyone said nickleback bad sooo...they just are okay?!

nickelback is perfect reddit repellent and midwit filter

Cause he just wanted to be a big rockstar, who lived in hilltop houses and drove fifteen cars.

White people bad

>everyone hates them so i have to like them to impress my 4channel """friends"""

we're reaching contrarian levels that shouldn't be possible

Attached: 162387448365.png (976x850, 516.48K)

found the redditor

Chad Krueger doesn't have that rock star look

>can only think in reddit/Any Forums, left/right dichotomies

dumb niggerbrain zoomer

I thought this was Nic Cage

>we're reaching x levels that shouldn't be possible
>mainstream = good, anything else is contrarianism and back
>reddit frog
You need to go back

seething redditor

>there are nickelback fans on this website

Attached: 16074633542458746.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

reddit hands typed this

I don't listen to nickleback, and frankly, I don't care whether you guys like them or not. I only replied because your post was reddit: the post, and you deserve to be called out on your newfaggotry so that you can learn and change your ways. Please lurk moar before trying to post again.

NO WE'RE NEVER GONNA QUIT
AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH IT
JUST A CUPPA ANIMALS

Attached: b11.jpg (810x362, 30.48K)

>he listens to nickelback

these are the same people that can't figure out why they're single and have no friends. the lack of self-awareness and autism is hilarious

Attached: 160746335425542629.png (1000x1006, 875.9K)

>if you don't like nickelback you're reddit
stop it, get help

midwit status: filtered

>he's still seething

Attached: 1623870485846.png (600x692, 381.47K)

Because they were the most overplayed 'one trick pony' rock band of the 2000's and their lyrics are beyond generic as is their entire library. Between Nickleback , Godsmack, and the rest of the Buttrock scene, they almost killed rock entirely.
Now for some reason a group of people are trying to push that they were really not that bad, but as someone who was there i can tell you yes they were and fuck em' they suck.

based

reddit cope

You misunderstand, user. Nickelback is one of those bands whose music is hated, but whose members are miraculously loved. People may shit on the tunes, but Kroeger and the lads are still seen fondly. Benefits of becoming the punchline, I suppose.

Nickelback is music for angsty, middle America white teens who wear tapout shirts. No idea why anyone would listen to them when there is actual metal to be enjoyed.

It’s a meme that NPCs parrot. Nickelback isn’t a great band, but they’re perfectly fine for what they are and anyone over 28 who says they never liked their music is full of shit

Nickeback was mainstream and in the worst possible ways. I know this is just a shot posting thread but still cmon man...

He was successful making the most interesting music possible. Is Nickelback bad? Only if it's the only thing you have to listen to.

Look at this 'jak
Everytime I see it makes me ACK-

>>I don't listen to nickleback, and frankly, I don't care whether you guys like them or not. I only replied because your post was reddit: the post, and you deserve to be called out on your newfaggotry so that you can learn and change your ways. Please lurk moar before trying to post again.
>>if you don't like nickelback you're reddit
Nice strawman faggot.

not that poster but im married and regularly have parties ok weekends with my friends. sometimes we even listen to nickelback

Attached: 41F52DCE-FF6C-4F12-A202-1EDC774A61B3.jpg (1024x989, 81.41K)

Least*

because hes unironically chad

>all these seething redditor who have been filtered by nickelback
lol, lmao even

Again, I don't listen to Nickelback nor do I have very strong feelings about them. All I was doing was calling out for making more of a reddit post than you would usually see on reddit.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Because Eddie Vedder did it better 12 years before

>a reddit post than you would usually see on reddit.
you seem really confident about this