/got/hotd/

Hightowers Edition
Previous:

Attached: hightowers.jpg (1920x1440, 234.9K)

first for the greens

>Fuck my daughter, PLEASE!

How did a 2nd son become hand of the kind though, fr

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come

Attached: Arthur Dayne.png (723x944, 569.36K)

Tyrion was a 2nd son

When's timeskip

LEAN, GREEN FIGHTING MACHINES!

Attached: 1661191398451792.png (864x1468, 641.48K)

Best man in whole show.

Attached: 1661118084063683.jpg (1912x2168, 352.88K)

he's a snack

He unironically had a weird vibe in the ep, he only said a couple of very obvious things in the council meeting then got girlbossed to by his wife at the joust. Not really the chad I remember him being. Of course the real chads are the Velaryon bastards

mommy

Daeron Targaryen miniseries when?

Attached: DAERON_I.jpg (300x420, 47.88K)

>Original show
>Chaos is the ledder, chaos is not a pit
>Prequel
>Cunt shit piss fuck

I am not crazy! I know he mocked my dead son! I heard it from Otto. "Heir for a day." As if that could ever be his own type of mourning. Never. Never! He just – he just couldn't be by my side when my family was destroyed. He – he celebrated his own rise, surround by his idiot whores and lickspittles! You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That purge of criminals! Are you telling me that the goldcloaks just happened to launch a crackdown right before the big tourney? No! He orchestrated it! Daemon! He wont fuck his ugly wife! And I was his only ally! I shouldn't have been. I took him into my own court! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn't keep himself out of a fight! But not our Daemon! Couldn't be precious rogue prince Daemon! Cutting me so deep! And he gets to be my heir!? What a sick joke! I have to stop him while I have the chance! …And you, you have to be my heir Rhaenyra.

Attached: 1661144530605485.jpg (3474x3378, 701.69K)

S O N G O F I C E A N D F I R E

There are actually many such cases

any coddchads in the house?

Attached: 1660257360195584.png (472x624, 105.8K)

please kiss

Attached: 1661162467302579.webm (1920x960, 3M)

So how long do you think I am going to have to wait to find out if I am allowed to like this or not?

Attached: download (3) (3).jpg (310x163, 10.11K)

maario naharis

Attached: v503m67x59y21.jpg (477x318, 21.95K)

rate my OC
>Your /Grace/, this is the last thing any of us wish to discuss at this dark hour, but I consider the matter urgent.
>What matter?
>That of your succession. These recent tragedies have left you without an obvious heir-
>/got/ has an heir, my Lord Janny!
>Despite how difficult this time is, Your /Grace/, I feel it's important the succession be firmly in place for the stability of the board.
>The succession is already set, by precedent and by law. Shall we say it's name? /hotd/.
>If /hotd/ were to remain the uncontested heir, it could destabilise the board...
>The board or this general?
>No one here can know what /hotd/ would be like were it the general, but no one can doubt its ambition. Look at what it did with the shitposting. The waifufags are fiercely loyal to it, an army 5 strong-
>An army you gave him, Janny! I named the general /got/, but you said it had to be updated. As /gotd/, you said it was confusing and would beggar the board. Putting /got/ and /hotd/ together was your solution!!
>A half measure, Waltuh... The truth is, /hotd/ should be far away from this general.
>/hotd/ is my spin-off, my blood, and it will have its place at my general!!
>Let it keep its place at general, Your /Grace/, but if the mods should visit some further tragedy on you, either by design or accident-
>Design? What are you saying? My spin-off would delete me, take my (You)s? Are you?! Please... /hotd/ has ambition, yes, but not for the general, it lacks the autism for it.
>The mods have yet to make a poster who lacks the autism to spam threads, Your /Grace/...

Attached: small council1.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

After having watched the first episode, this really feels like "We don't want to get fired so we will say whatever is popular right now". They never brought up Valaryon's race at all which for woke showrunners is usually a go-to.

gylbert king!
gylbert king!

cont'd
>Under such circumstances, it would not be an aberration for /got/ to name a successor.
>Well who else would have a claim?
>The board's first-born child.
>/bcs/? A Vince general? No AMC show has ever run an HBO general.
>That is only by tradition and precedent, Lord Stannismod-
>If order and stability so concerns this general, then perhaps we shouldn't break 11 years of it by naming a Vince heir!
>/hotd/ would be a second Arcane general, or worse. It is racist and horny. It is our duty to protect the general and the board from it. I'm sorry, Your /Grace/, but that is the truth as I see it, and I know that others here agree.
>I will not be made to choose between my spin-off and BRAVO VINCE!
>You wouldn't have to, Your /Grace/. There are others who would have a claim.
>Such as /trek/, LDfag? "The General That No One Visits"?
>/trek/ was the eldest child of Any Forums's autists. It had a strong claim at the Great Council, and it already has high reply counts.
>Just moments ago, you announced your support for /hotd/!
>If we cannot agree on an heir, then how can we expect-
>MY HOTQUEEN AND GENERAL ARE DEAD!!! I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND SUFFER CROWS THAT COME TO FEAST ON THEIR CORPSES!!!

Attached: small council2.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

>Season 4: The Young Dragon
>Season 5: Blackfyre Rebellion
>Season 6: War of the Ninepenny Kings

Every

Attached: file.png (630x110, 7.16K)

yfw in the canon of the series they probably sleep naked together as bedwarmers

Why is the costuming so much worse bros? It was one of the most disappointing parts of the whole episode.

Attached: g3z7gy6wp0y81.jpg (2048x2048, 196.05K)

i know you are in here, estonia. gimi

post the best /hotd/ memes you've seen

Attached: 4w9tk4y5aaj91.jpg (1200x1075, 207.02K)

A Dunk and Egg series is already in development so it's only a matter of time before Blackfyre Rebellion is touched upon

Attached: Blackfyre Rebellion 1.jpg (1536x800, 345.05K)

/codd/ for life

Any Forums is always right...

is there even enough material for a season? Story isn't complete unless GRRM tells the creators how it ends (at Summerhall)

see and

HOUSE PEAKE WINS

You're nuts, the costuming was great. The Kingsguard armor from GoT was good, but virtually every other character was wearing leather. At least in this episode we saw several very unique suits of armor.

Not to mention how colorful the costumes were, instead of just the grays and blacks of late GoT.

no budget please understand
please blame dnd for ruining the franchise

First for Summerhall

Attached: summerhall_visions_by_ramercila-d5ezpba.jpg (929x859, 237.46K)

kys yurifag

You can't honestly say you think right looks better
Or if you can you're a retard

jews started hollywood & deserve to run it accordingly. seethe harder

I'm sure there is. GRRM probably has lots of notes lying around

It's obviously not cuckoldry, but what's the proper term for having your best friend jump on your daddy's dick and become your stepmom?

nobody deserves anything chud